The Decision

"Cameron can I talk to you?" He followed me into the kitchen.

"Did you know he was the leader?" He shook his head.

"Well what do we do. I can't add gangs. The shedevils. Literally have she in it. And I don't think I can run two gangs. That seems idiotic. And it would seem like betrayal to them. And I can't do that." He looked at me with his eyes the eyes that melted my worries away.

"I love you. And you'll find the way in or out. On your own. You always do." As he leans in he kisses me.

His lips touched mine. Forgetting everything except the power of his kiss. He grabbed my waste and pulled me in. I reached for his hair with my right hand and kissed him more passionately. As his left hand goes further on my waste he soon finds his hand on my ass. He looks at me and stops the kiss. "Sorry. I got a little carried away there." I looked at him. And smiled "it's good to get carried away sometimes."

I than lean in and push his head close to me as his right hand is on my waste. John comes in. "Shit sorry. I will just tell the people to come back later." Huh?

"Who and don't we will deal with them." I look at Cameron. He has lipstick all over his face. He forgot I was wearing some.

To get him back for embarrassing me once it's my turn. I smile and I grab his hand as we walk to the door. There stands Titan and Alex. They look at Cameron and I they scan us and they started to laugh. I held mine back trying to act innocent. "Sorry I didn't know we were interrupting." Than John adds in.

"Yeah! I had to go in and stop it. It was like a hurricane of it." I started laughing so hard. I couldn't hold it back.

"I love you Cammy." He looks at me.

"Oh shit. You used my nickname. What happened." I looked at him. I took my phone out and took 3 photos. But he only saw one.

"You can delete it." I smiled.

"Not gonna happen."

As we brought the boys in. I decided to make something in the kitchen. I made sure there was no peanut butter on anything because Titan was allergic. I made sure there was no hazlenut spread which is also referred to as Nutella because Alex doesn't like it. I put cheese wiz on some celery that I cut up and put raisins on it. To make a dish called "ants on a log" I looked over at them to see them still talking. I reached over and went into the fridge got the cheese brick out and I started to cut up pieces. I made sure half of them went on one plate and the other plate had the other half. I put down crackers and layered them onto the plate to make a healthier type of nachos. Then I move on to the other plate. I pulled out some jerky sticks as I started to cut some meat. I grabbed some ritz crackers. Then I grabbed a pickle jar. And fished out some pickles and cut them up. I had an assortment of food. That they all like. I had cheese and crackers. Half assed nachos since they weren't no nachos. I had ants on a log. Drinks! I was missing drinks! "Alex,Titan,Cameron what would you guys like for drinks lemonade, water, ice tea, tea, coffee, milk, cranberry juice?"

"Lemonade." Titán spoke
"Water" Alex said
"Cranberry juice." Cameron said so eagerly that it all was slurred. But thankfully I have been around these boys long enough to know what the want. As I brought the drinks to the living room I brought some straws. They thanked me. Than I brought the snacks and they devoured it. I sat on the arm rest of the couch when all do the sudden I was pulled off of it onto someone. It was Cameron. "You make a better door than a window." Hmm heard that one before. Not going to let him have it.
"At least I'm not see through. Or else all boys would be over." Instantly his face turned red. I stifled a giggle. Something jabbed into my sides. "Eek!" He was tickling me. I moved my elbows down to Sheila his fingers from attacking. " I will win this war!" I said in a mighty warrior voice. "Try me!" I had to hand it to him. So I grabbed his hands and leaned in and kissed his lips. He then grabbed my waste.

Chapter 2

Dear diary
I asked one of her friends when she was coming to
School she yelled and said it's none of your business. I know who is going to be our new hostage now. And now we got the masks. All we need is protective gear and the map of the school. We need to put it in practise so we are ready for the real thing.