23 ┃ 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐜𝐲 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭

━ ⭒─⭑━

It's the day of the grand reveal, the moment when you will step into the limelight as YaNi alongside Taehyung. The air is thick with anticipation as you and Seora glide through the city in the back of a luxurious limo, heading towards the event that will unveil your artistic persona to the world.

You're attending the event as your father's daughter—a daughter of a renowned business mogul.

Your dress is a masterpiece of design and contrast, the strapless bodycon top clinging to your form, offering a stark yet elegant contrast to the light grey, flowy sundress style at the bottom.

It's a garment that captures both the strength and the softness of your emerging artist persona. Two twisted strands of hair gently frame your face, adding a touch of sophistication, while the smokey makeup around your eyes lends a mysterious allure that's hard to ignore.

Seora, your steadfast companion in this whirlwind of emotions, is equally stunning in a dress that seems to have been crafted just for her. The emerald green fabric of her gown cascades to the floor, the hue a perfect complement to her skin tone.

The dress is tastefully accented with delicate embellishments that catch the light with every movement, echoing her vibrant personality. Her hair is elegantly arranged in an updo, showcasing her poised and graceful demeanor.

As the limo draws nearer to the venue, your heart beats faster, each thump echoing the ticking of a clock counting down to your grand entrance. Seora's hand finds yours, her grip reassuring, grounding you amidst the whirlwind of your thoughts.

The limo comes to a halt, and the door swings open, unleashing a blinding assault of camera flashes the chorus of your names being called, creating a surreal cocoon around you.

Seora, sensing your sudden nervousness, squeezes your hand one last time before leaning in to whisper a few empowering words, her voice steady and sure, "You've got this. Just be yourself, and everything will fall into place."

Taking a deep breath, you step onto the plush red carpet, it stretching out before you like a ribbon full of expectations and possibilities. The photographers clamor for your attention, their lenses capturing the radiance that you and Seora exude.

You're not just walking the carpet; you're owning it, your confidence bolstered by Seora's unwavering support.

Tonight, you're not just your father's daughter; you're an artist ready to claim her space in the world of music. Together, you navigate the sea of cameras and microphones, your responses measured, your smiles genuine.

As you make your way through the throng of celebrities, you spot some of South Korea's leading actors—names you've grown up admiring. "Seora, look!" you whisper excitedly, nudging your friend. "It's Kim Soo-hyun! Can you believe it?"

Seora's eyes widen in shared excitement. "Oh my gosh, you're right! And next to him... is that Park Bo-gum? His smile is even more contagious in person!"

You continue along the red carpet, your hushed whispers turning into a flurry of excited chatter. "There's Park Bo-young," you point out, mesmerized by her ethereal beauty. "And look, Seora, it's Lee Min-ho!"

Despite the star-studded environment, it's your poise and grace that draw whispers and admiring glances. Your dress, a blend of classic beauty and modern chic, accentuates your natural allure, making you a subject of photographers' keen interest.

Seora, in her stunning emerald gown, is a vision of confidence and charm, her demeanor as captivating as any seasoned celebrity.

As you and Seora navigate through the clusters of tables adorned with sparkling silverware and crystal glasses, the energy of the venue is electric, buzzing with the chatter of the industry's finest.