Always

-Slight description of blood~
My friend has recently asked(more like begged) me to self-insert herself in a scene between her and Peter, it was originally meant just for her but she told me it was ok to post it for those who would like to read it.

Enjoy!
"Peter," Vanessa choked out, moving Peters sweaty curls off his bloody face. In response Peter lifted a shaky hand to the side of her face, wiping away the tears the streamed down her face.

"It's okay," He whispered, his voice scratchy from the raw screaming Vanessa had heard minutes prior.

She shook her head violently,

"You are so fucking stupid Parker!" She nearly screamed, Peter visibly flinched back, his hand also drawing back with him.

For a split second Vanessa felt as guilt churned in her stomach. But it all was washed away as she caught sight of Peters bruises.

"You promised you wouldn't leave me," she whispered, leaning forward and cupping Peters face in her hands,

Peter searched Vanessa's face before sighing and grabbing her wrists weakly.

"And I won't."
Vanessa hiccuped loudly, setting her forehead against his softly. Squeezing her eyes shut, she tried to imagine the two of them anywhere but where they were at this very moment.

But she couldn't block out Peters ragged breathing and her own stuttering gasps.

Vanessa choked out a sob that Peter quickly stopped with a gentle kiss,
"It'll be alright, I promise," Peter reassured, pulling his face away from hers.

Vanessa wiped away Peters blood that managed to stick to her own face.
"How can you be sure?"

Peter grinned weakly, "because I've got you,"

Vanessa raises her eyes brows

"And Mr.Stark is coming,"

Vanessa let out a breathy chuckle.

Mr.Stark could fix this, he always fixed Peter.

Always

Just found out today that if you have curly brown hair, I will fall in love with you on the spot.

And then act all stupid around you, so that's fantastic.