Achoo!

I sit anxiously in the cafe waiting to meet my real family. Gran thought it was best that she not come but I really wish she was here and if not her then Vince. I've been talking to him nonstop and he agreed that meeting with them is the right thing to do. I'm constantly looking around, staring at the door and checking my messages.
"Here's your tea," the waitress says startling me.
"Oh! Thanks."
"Excuse me miss But are you alright? You've been acting a little jumpy." Great not only am I anxious but I'm bloody obvious too!
"I'm fine really."
"Hmm if you say so." She leaves and a part of me relaxes.
"Hello sorry to bother you but are you perhaps Julie?" I see a lovely middle age couple before me.
"Yes but I prefer being called Juliana." I get up to shake their hands.
"My so formal! We're family aren't we?" The man chuckles which makes me feel uncomfortable.
"Don't scare her off now Conner. We're your aunt and uncle but you already know that don't you?" I smile.
"Yeah but it's still nice to hear it out loud. Please come sit." The take a seat and that's when they finally notice my belly (not like it's hard to miss now in any case).
"Oh my you're pregnant!" My aunt exclaims too loudly. I close my eyes to keep my cool (my hormones are starting to go haywire).
"Yes and I'm having a girl."
"That's wonderful..." It's my uncle's turn to feel uncomfortable.
"Before you ask I don't know who the father is yet but I'm in contact with both possibilities." I know it's rude of me but even if this is my blood family they still have to accept me, all of me. My baby included.

We talk for awhile and they tell me about my parents, mention frequently how much I resemble them and ask numerous questions about my life.
"Juliana there is something important that you need to know."
"Yes?"
"Your parents left you a small fortune in the bank as your inheritance. They left it to us to take care of but only you can access it. Would you like to access it?" I nod and a few tears roll down my cheeks. My parents really wanted to make sure I'd be secured in life.
"Fabulous! Let's go."

[8 and 3/4 months later]

Vince pulls me into him and I cling to him. It's been so long since I've seen him but the wait was worth it.
"Damn I've missed you Sweets," he says and then touches my stomach," and you kiddo." I kiss him and once we break apart we head to the airport parking bay.
"So where you staying?" He asks.
"My new place. One of those apartments in Menlyn Maine."
"Inheritance money right?"
"Uh huh. Achooo!" That's when I look down to see liquid running down my legs and all over the pavement and I feel it...
"Ahhh!"
"Oh my shitsberg! Hospital. Now." I hear his voice but it's vague and in the background and all I can think about is that I'm about to become a mom. That today is the day I meet my baby!

Sorry if this chapter is shorter than normal dear readers but this is just a filler for the second last chapter of SJD

Sorry if this chapter is shorter than normal dear readers but this is just a filler for the second last chapter of SJD. The next chapter will reveal who the father is!