1970's - 4

Everyone screamed in surprise as the entire club went dark

Everyone screamed in surprise as the entire club went dark. It seemed like there was a power outage, and there was nothing to do to fix it.

Everyone started panicking and screaming, rushing towards the front and back entrances to get out of the now hot as hell club.

Jessica felt someone grab her hand and tug her along towards the front exit. She followed along until they reached the door that lead outside. They may not have had electricity, but the moonlight still helped illuminate the night sky. And when she finally found out who was helping her the entire time, she screamed.

"Shut up!" Rico said harshly, tugging her against him.

"Let me go!" She tried to fight against him.

"Jess!" She heard a voice call out to her. "Jessica!"

"Nate!" She called out, frantically searching for him in the darkness, only to be snatched back.

"Jessica!" A feminine voice now yelled out. "Andy?!"

"Kim!" Andy called out in all of the confusion.

Jessica tried to pry his hands off her. "Kim!" She yelled out. "Kimberly!"

Everyone was pushing and shoving, but Rico kept an ironlike grip on her arm. No doubt there's gonna be a bruise tomorrow when she wakes up.

If she wakes up.

Nate frantically looked around in the dark, but nothing stood out to him. "Jessica!" He said, hoping she'd call back out, but she didn't. Not this time, not like before. He assumed that Rico had grabbed her and made a run for the exit, so that's where he headed. Unfortunately it seemed like everyone else had the same idea as well. Nate tried to push past the horde of people that were trying to get out of the door as well, and suddenly he was yanked back by other people that wanted to get through as well.

This was useless, there had to be some kind of back exit. Nate helped his hands out while trying to dodge people. Goddamnit! It was so fucking dark!

He felt a wall, and decided to move alongside it, trying to find any semblance of a door or door handle. While everyone was still panicking and shoving each other around, Nate figures he was far away from that mess now, considering it was getting quieter now. He kept feeling around for a door, until he collided with someone else.

A female voice yelped in shock and fear as he heard a thump. She must've fell over. "Sorry!" He quickly apologized. "Where are you?" He quietly whispers, trying to help her up. Finally he felt her arms wrap around his arms as he helps her up.

"Nate? Is that you?"

"Kim?" He asked, feeling her grip tighten around him. They both hugged each other in the dark. "Oh my god, where's Andy?" He asked.

"I️ don't know!" She exclaims. "One minute we're dancing, the next the lights go off and everyone's running and shoving each other," she tells him. "Where's Jess?"