THREE - WHO'S COUNTING

BRAILLE smiled when she parked her car in front of the bakeshop. The aroma of the freshly baked bread brighten up her stressful day. It was eight in the evening and she just left the office.

Damian and Carl understood that she wanted to be alone this time. Both of them went home already.

The bell rings when she opened the glass door. Marie smiled at her after a discreet bow.

She mind linked her orders before sliding herself in the chair in front of a certain beauty who was alone in the corner.

"That sit is not available."

She grinned when Natasha said that without looking up from the book she is reading.

"I'm glad you said that." The petite woman look up. Surprise is in her eyes when their eyes meet. Her smile widen. "Are you waiting for someone?"

She thank the waiter when her order is serve. Her eyes did not leave Natasha.

"You like his books?"

Natasha close the book and put it on top of the table. She sip her coffee.

"Are you following me, Miss Wilson?"

"That is quite an accusation, Natasha." She responds as she take a bite of the cookie she ordered.

The petite woman stared at her for half a minute before blinking while she on the other hand keep on staring back.

"Who are you, Miss Wilson?"

"I'm Braille Wilson." She sip her black coffee. Her eyes did not look down from the scrutiny of Natasha.

"Aside from being the CEO, who are you?"

She smiled when she heard that. The girl has guts. And she like the way her forehead knot when she is thinking.

She leaned in her chair and smirk at Natasha.

"Only family and very close friends knew the person behind the CEO." Her smile widen when then human's brow shoot up. "I wouldn't mind though if we become family."

She take another sip of her coffee as Natasha's frown deepened.

"I wouldn't mind creating a family with you, Miss Natasha Russo."

She chuckled when she found the human blushing. One point for Alpha Braille.

"Are you free this weekend?"

"Why?"

"It's my nephew's birthday."

"Oh?"

Braille grip the cup tighter when she saw how her lips pouted as she said that. Slowly, she put the cup down.

"Come with me."

"I might be somewhere on weekend."

This time, it was her brow that shoot up. "Where will you be, Miss Russo?"

"To the place where you will not stalk me."

She laugh out loud when she said that. Natasha look at her as if she lost her marbles.

"I don't know a place where I can't find you."

"Should I be afraid now?"

She shake her head. Natasha said that but there was not even a slight of panic in her demeanor. One point for Natasha Russo.

The petite girl stand. Braille look up.

"Pick me up at 4PM."

She grinned even when Natasha already turned her back already.