FIVE - PLAY HOUSE

BRAILLE smiled with satisfaction as she leaned herself beside the door. She just arrived home and found her beautiful mate in the kitchen. She grinned when Natasha shake her booty as she sings.

"I could get used to this." Her mate turned to her, surprise. "What's for dinner? The delicious smell led me here."

She grinned when Natasha turned to her cooking. However, the blush in her cheek was not hidden from her. She walked towards her.

She stood behind her. She inhale the aroma of cooking. She put her hand at Natasha's waist. She felt her stiffened.

"Hmm, spaghetti with meatballs."

"Y-you should probably wash up. This will be ready in a few minutes."

"Yes, ma'am." She stole a kiss in her cheek before going away. If she only look back, she could have seen Natasha holding the kissed cheek while smiling.

When Braille returned to the kitchen, already freshly showered, the dinner is served.

"Bon appétit."

She pull a chair for her before sitting in another one. She look at Natasha as the petite woman awaits for her verdict when she put a spoonful in her mouth. She stared at her as she chew the pasta slowly. She sigh and sip water from her glass.

"It's not your liking, I see. I'm sorry."

Natasha stand up and tried to get her plate. She stopped her and put her plate away from her.

"What are you doing?"

"We'll just order and have them deliver." Again, Natasha reach for the plate.

She smiled and hold her hand. She put her other hand in her waist. Her mate look at her frowning.

"I like it. I'm just teasing you. And even if it's not, I would still eat. You made a huge effort in cooking the dinner. If I'm not attracted to you then, I would be now."

"W-what?"

"I like---"

The ring of the phone stopped her statement. Both of them look at the mobile phone on top of the table. They look at each other again. The moment is gone.

"It might be important."

She nodded and let go of her.

On the other hand, Natasha sigh when she saw her brother's name on the phone's screen. She reach for the phone and went to the living room.

"Antonio."

"Where the hell are you, sorella." Distress is in her brother's tone. The body guards might have told him that she is not in the apartment.

"I'm safe."

"The body guards can't find you and you don't answer their calls."

"I'm at a friend's house."

"May I know the name of your friend?"

She look up when she saw Braille standing beside the couch she is sitting on. She is extending her hand.

"Sorella?"

Braille take a deep breath as she put the phone in her ear. She sat beside Natasha. She even send her a smile to make her understand that it's alright.

"Hello. This is Braille Wilson."

"May I know who's this?"

"Natasha is currently in my care. She's in my condo since last night."

"Oh?"

"Don't worry about her. Nothing's bad is going to happen with your sister if she's with me."

"Look, Miss Wilson. Natasha maybe in danger. My people should know where she is."

"Are we talking about her two body guards?"

A moment of hesitation is felt before the man on the other line respond. "Yes."

"Mister Russo, I hope you don't mind but the people you assigned for Natasha are plain stupid." She said as a matter-of-fact.

"W-what?"

She smiled when she knew that she found him stunned with her words. Natasha's eyes rounded, too, when she glance at her.

"My men stopped two incidents that endangered your sister. The last one was yesterday from a certain Jack Di Rossi."

Since she is looking at Natasha, she saw how her mouth went ajar when she tell that to the man on the phone.

"Close that sexy mouth, sweetheart. You don't know what it do to me." She said grinning. She look away and focus on the other line.

"You're interested with my sister?!"

"More than that, Mr. Russo."

"If something happen to my sister I'm going to---"

"Save it, Antonio. Between the two of us, Natasha is safer with me."

"Whoever you are, bit---"

"Don't go there. You might be right."

"Give me the phone." Natasha hold out her hand, her brow raised. It seems she knew that her brother is livid.

"Yes, ma'am."

When Natasha get the phone back, the petite woman get as far away as possible. But since she has a magnified hearing courtesy of being a werewolf, she can still hear the argument between siblings.

She just center her attention toward the facial and body expression of her beautiful mate. She find it cute when she frown and pout her lips when she is annoyed. At the moment, she seems very exasperated with her brother.

"He wanted to talk to you again." Natasha said as she hold the phone towards her. "Please don't make him mad than he already is."

She grin at her before getting the phone. She put the phone in her ear.

"This is Braille Wilson."

"I don't know what you did to my sister but I don't trust you." Antonio is already calm on the other line.

"You should."

"Look, I don't know how much you know about her. You seems to care about her more than I like but at the moment you're the only person that she trust." She heard resignation in his tone.

"We both want her to be safe. I will lay down my life for her." She counter while looking at Natasha in the eyes.

"Whatever your reason is, thank you. At this time, I'm trusting the life of my sister in your hands." Antonio sigh before he continue. "Rivals in my business is targeting Natasha. I also believe that there is a mole in my organization."

"Let me know if you need help."

"You won't say that when you know the reason why Natasha is not with me."

"I know enough. Anyway, do you still need Jack?"

"You have him?"

"Yes. He's in a special place." She heard him chuckle. "I'm glad I made you laugh."

"You're darker than I thought."

"No one touches what's mine and live to tell the tale." She said grimly.

"He's all yours, Miss Wilson. I think were on the same page this time. My opinion on you might change after all."

"I'll see you soon, Antonio."

"Addio, Braille."