chapter three

"are you gonna forget your yeti"
"probably"
"i'm grabbing your yeti then"
"kk"

my best friend is kindergarten kid in the body of a seventeen year old.

sunday, february 14
the stilinski household
third person pov

Stiles stared at his packed bags. A call had gone out to all the senior parents, explaining the trip.

The senior class was to leave Monday morning, bags packed for two weeks. They would get to the city, explore, see the sights, and then on the next Thursday it was Mardi Gras time.

Noah of course had said yes, glancing at Stiles in concern before hanging up the phone.

Stiles had to agree with his guardian, he needed to go with the pack, even if the pack was going to New Orleans, even if it meant Stiles going home.

———————

sunday, february 14
derek's loft
third person pov

"Heyo, everyone!"

The entire pack was sitting around when Stiles had entered the loft with his normal enthusiasm.

Scott grinned at his bestie from beside Allison, "Hey, Stiles."

Stiles turned to look for his favourite strawberry blonde only to find her in front of a laptop, scribbling furiously on a pad.

"We're seriously still doing this?"

Lydia barely glanced at Stiles before pursing her lips, "Yes. We need the third part of the list."

"But, Lyds, we're leaving at four a.m. tomorrow, can't the list wait?"

"No."

Stiles frowned, "Well too bad, because we," he motioned to the pack members, "are gonna watch—"

"If you say Star Wars I'm punching you in the face."

"Don't be such a sourwolf, Sourwolf. We're watching Jaws."

Lydia scrunched her nose, "I don't like shark movies."

Stiles sighed, "Well, Jaws is a classic, so you're gonna have to like this shark movie."

"But—"

"No buts, Lydia Martin. You are gonna sit your pretty little ass down on that couch and watch this shark movie."

Lydia huffed, sitting down with a pout and crossed arms, "Fine."

———————

monday, february 15
beacon hills high school
third person pov

"How the hell are you still a hyperactive puppy, it's 3:26 in the morning?"

Stiles glared at Isaac, "That's funny considering it came from an actual puppy."

Isaac flashed his eyes, intending to get a response out of the human brunette, but Stiles didn't blink, keeping his face bored.