Taken

"I don't understand how some people are so blind to talent and hard work that the don't see or understand how amazing and incredible and fantastic they are,"

"Who?" Jimin asks setting down his drink.

"Day6! Like we don't work with them because they don't dance and they produce their own songs but damn they are so amazing. Hyung and I are going to their concert tonight," I do a little dance but twirling my arms in the air.

"Yoongi Hyung? I would have thought he was more into hardcore rock." I snort a laugh about thinking about Yoongi being emo and not a fluff ball.

"Speaking of Yoongi Hyung, are you two a thing? Just curious." Juho asks 

"What?"

"I mean he's really cute, and that ass, lord knows he's not a virgin because no man can pass up an opportunity to tap that,"

"What?"

"Is that all you can say?"

"I'm just trying to make sure I'm hearing the bullshit right before I knock the shit out of you." Juho laughs in his seat.

"If he's not yours, don't worry about it,"

"He is mine." He's my soulmate. He's my world. My support system. He's my control system. He's everything.

" we'll see about that, he's in pod 7 right?" No, 9 he's working with Joon today on the finishing touches for TWICE's new song. Though normally he'd be in pod 8.

Hyung I need you 🥺

I'm busy

But you answered

Yes I did

Let's go drinking after work

That sounds nice

Jiminie is gonna watch Eun Gi

And I'll watch you

Yes, watch closely
I'm hot  and single

Not looking forward to mingling because you obviously came with someone