Kissing

"Yoongi-Oppa!" Eun-Gi yells as she busts the door a big in her hand and one on her back. She stops, her head cocks to the side as she looks to us.

"You're kissing!" She's screeches with excitement. "Yoongi Oppa is my Appa too!" She ran to us- we were frozen. We wanted to make up not make out. Well- making out isn't out of the question but we didn't wanna do it in front of her.

"I'm not Appa he's Appa," I bend down to her height. "We can't be the same person. Yuck!" Her eyes widen.

"Papa!?" My breath hitched and Jungkook dropped down next to me.

"I think he likes that name baby, you know. He's never been a papa so go easy on him." She nodded then gasped, dropping both our hands she runs to the entrance where she dropped her bags.

"I have supwise!! For Yoongi a candy! And for Appa- A chip." She hands me a bag of candy and Jungkook a bag of banana kicks.

"Thank you baby."

***

"You guys made out in front of his kid," NamJoon asked after Jungkook dropped me off at my apartment. He was waiting there with Seokjin.

"Ah yeah kinda..." our daughter, though I don't know if it's official or it's a two way thing.

"Kinda? How does one sorta make out? You also suck dick on accident right?" A pout forms on my lip at his jokes.

"It's just complicated, Eun Gi she..."

"Don't tell me you're believing that daughter bullshit! She's not yours,"

"She's mine if I want her to be. It's just.. if I date Jungkook with the intention to marry then I'll be her step father," NamJoon looks at me curiously as he dips his beer.

"You wanna marry him? Damn, Yoongi is all grown up! My Hyung wants to marry a kid."

"He's not a kid."

"You call him kid all the time,"

I roll my eyes. Like yeah I call him that not you. He's a kid to me but also a kinda maybe gonna officially be my lover. "He's a whole ass man with a kid,"

"You're a whole ass man who's whipped by the guy thats daughter saw you guys make out," I shove him and storm off to my room. I'm actually not upset... he knows it.