Appa! PaPa!

Four years later

"Yoongi calm down it's not like he's just not gonna marry you because you lost something," Jimin says patting my back to calm me down.

"Jimin I lost THE RING! I went to put it on the stand and got side tracked and set it down! Oh my god! I lost the fucking ring!" I squeeze the stress ball trying not to mess up my hair that was just done.

"Hyung...you gave the rings to Tae," I release a heavy sigh, "just relax Hyung, this is Jungkook we are talking about. He love the fuck out of you. Nothing can change that," He's right! I've been with him for four years and I've been his best friend forever. He's seen my worst he's about to see me at my best.

Nothing can change his mind! Nothing.
I won't allow it.

***

"Jungkook please calm down, and no! You can't go see Yoongi," Seokjin scolds quickly before going to finish dressing Eun Gi.

"But he calms me..."

"I don't know what the fuck you two mated wolves got going on but no. And if you tell me he'll smell like Jimin then I'm tying you down until it's time to walk down the aisle." It's not that he smells like Jimin..it's that Jimin uses too much cologne and it covers Yoongi's natural scent.

"Fuck, I can't tie my tie Hyung," he mumbles calling me a big baby. "You're so glad Yoongi is just as fucked up so neither of you can tell how fucked up or perfect you guys are!"

"Is that a insult or...? Hey Hyung...he'll come around. I promise...a family is a huge step, so please calm down and relax."

"You only want to o relax so you can relax,"

"I don't want to worry about my friends at my wedding. I'm already worried I'll do that thing where it's clear of my answer but I still lie!"

***

"Do you Jeon Jungkook take Min Yoongi. In sickness and in health, to love and cherish, till death do you part to be your beloved husband?" I tighten my grip on his hands looking straight into his eyes.

I smile as I speak. "I do," He repeats himself I can't hear him though. I'm too focused on Yoongi I don't hear anything until his lips move and the words;

"I do," come out.

"You may kiss the groom,"

His soft plump lips as smooth as ever. Fruity flavor from the gum he chews when he's nervous still lingers in the mouth.

"I love you,"

"I love you two," Eun Gi is running to us. She's gotten taller her hair is longer. It's so sad seeing her grow so fast. But I'm glad I'm for it.

"Appa! Papa! Jiminie is taking a picture!"
There the three of us stand under the flower arch as many pictures were taken.

End