Emergency

(POV : John)

-

I had to pee so bad after holding it for so long. So I just took a trip the the bathroom. It was kind of far from my classroom so the walk was tiring. By time I got there , I took care of my "business". But when I finished washing my hands , I noticed some red stuff on the floor in one of the closed stalls. I though it was just juice or an exploded pen. But then I thought "why would that be in a stall" it made not sense. So I walked up and knocked on the stall door to see if it was occupied. Nobody answered , I knocked again "hello? Is anyone in here" I said impatiently. I started to get more curios. So I got on the floor , and looked through under the door. My eyes widened to the sight of a boy with scars on his arm , trickling with blood. I hot up and pushed and pulled the door as hard as I can but nothing happened. I hit it , still nothing happened. I got back on the floor and crawled into the stall , I unlocked it from the inside and pulled him out. I laid him on the floor and checked for a pulse , or to see if he was breathing. "Please be okay" I said frantically. I felt a pulse. The first thing I did after that was run to the closest classroom and get a teacher. The teacher , frightened yelled "stay in your seats" to her classroom as I lead her to where he was. She saw him and knew that she needed more help than she can offer. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed 911. "Its an emergency , bring the ambulance now!" She said. They asked for the location and she gave it as she sat by his side. In this moment , I remembered that boys name. His name was Alex. I only knew his name but not his story. I just wondered what happened to him that he did this to himself. All of a sudden , two ment came in , they put him on this thing and lifted him up and wheeled him out of the school. Later that day I was curious as to how he was doing. I tried to shake the feeling of curiosity but I couldnt.

Days went by , then a week. Then a month. Until one day he finally showed up. I saw him walk onto the bus. Still , as rude as they were. People didnt let him sit with them. So I gave him an invitational smile. He looked down and sat with me. I didnt know what to say. I notice that he was nervously holding his hands together. I took my hand , and put it onto his. I wanted to comfort him. He looked at me and gave a slight smile as his gands started to slowly calm down. We didnt speak , but our actions were speaking more than our words would have. After some time , we started to talk. But it was only just a "hi" or "Goodmorning". But one day I asked him if he wanted to hang out. It was only because I didnt want him to feel alone. Everyone needs someone to talk to. So that day , he came to my house. Was a day I will never forget. I heard a knock on more door. I ran to it and turned the knob , it was Alex. I invited him in as he was wiping his shoes on the front rug. He took them off and I gave him a tour around the house so he didnt feel like that much of a stranger. The last stop was my room , I walked him into it and we played video games. We played Black Ops , and he was better than me. I was kind of surprised. He rolled up his sleeves to get more "into the game" but then he notices his scars were still there. They were covering his arms like a blanket. He quickly pulled his sleeves back down. I moved towards him and sat closer. I didnt know him as much as I wanted to ,  but I grabbed his hand. I slowly brought it closer to me , he hesitantly tried to pull away. "Its okay" I said. I pulled his sleeve up as he started to tear , I saw all the scars. And I kissed them. He cried more , I gave him a hug and he rested his head on my shoulder. "I want to die" he cried out. "You deserve to live" I replied in a calm voice , "people are just too stupid to see the good in you. And when they do see the good in you they hurt you because they want what you have , humanity". We layed down on my bed , facing eachother as I wiped the tears off of his face. "You think im a good person?" He asked. "Your an amazing person" I replied. It was 20 minutes of silence after that to the point where he went home. From that day , I started to grow feelings for him. Little by little , more and more.