Set It Off

CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

"Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!" Fairy Godmother says as she unfreezes everyone.

"Rawrrrrr" Ben says as he runs forward.

"Okay, okay!" Mal says as she puts a hand on his chest stopping him. "We kinda got this all wrapped up here." Addy smiles at Jay before running over to him. They hug as he spins her around causing her to giggle.

"Next time, I rescue you, okay?" Ben says causing Mal to laugh.

"Yeah. Let's not let there be a next time, okay?" Mal says before hugging Ben and turning his crown to the side. Mal then notices Fairy Godmother scolding Jane. "I will be right back." Mal goes to talk to Fairy Godmother and Jane. Ben and Addy smile at each other before fist bumping. "Careful! That's my mom!" They put the dias over her mom. Ben, Mal, Evie, Carlos, Jay, and Addy all stand together.

"Well, let's get this party started!" Jay says.

"Ohayohay, hey" They all cheer. Ben and Addy are carried outside to the party.

"Oh, yeah, Oh, yeah, yeah" Addy sings.

"Let's set it off" Evie sings.

"Oh, yeah

Set it off

you can make it happen" Mal sings as they set Ben and Addy down on the stage.

"Ohayohay, hey" Everyone sings.

"Kings and Queens,

It's our time to rise

Write the book, the story of our lives

This is us taking back the night" Ben sings as everyone dances around him.

" Ohayohay" Everyone sings.

"Break the spell, we were born this way

Be yourself, forget the DNA

Everybody raise your hands and say" Mal sings as she makes her way over to Ben.

"Ohayohay, hey" Everyone sings.

"Sound the alarm, get on your feet

Let's set it off and rock this beat

Dance till your heart is wild and free" Evie sings as she dances through people and with Doug.

"Ooh, Oh, Oh" Everyone sings.

"Feelin' the power, let it all out

Like what you see in the mirror, shout

We got the keys, the kingdom's ours" Addy sings as she dances with her brother, Chad, before Evie and Doug make their way over to Mal and Ben.

"Ooh, Oh, Oh,

ohayohay, hey

Let's set it off