You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?

CHAPTER 41

CHAPTER 41

You Didn't Think That Was The End Of The Story, Did You?

~Two Years Later~

"Evie, how much longer?" Addy asks excitedly as she sits with her eyes closed, waiting on her friend to finish her make up. "I can't wait to see it!"

"Almost," Evie answers her.

"I can't believe this day is finally here!" Dizzy says as she fixes Addy's hair before she, Addy, and Evie squeal in excitement.

"All done," Evie says as she boops Addy's nose with the make up brush causing her to laugh. Addy couldn't believe that it was her wedding day! It was something she had only dreamed about.

"Let's get you in the dress!" Mal cheers causing Addy to smile. Addy honestly doesn't know what she would do without Evie and Mal. After helping her into the dress, Evie and Mal lead her over to the mirror. "Okay, you can look now."

"Oh my goodness! I look.." Addy starts.

"Say it," Mal says with a smile.

"Beautiful," Addy says with a giggle.

"Exactly," Evie says as they all smile and laugh.

"Knock, knock," Chad says as he opens the door. "It's time." Mal, Evie, and Dizzy all squeal in excitement before leaving the room to go to their places. "You look beautiful, Addybear."

"Thanks, Chadikins," Addy says with a smile before they start laughing then Addy grabs her flowers.

Jay is standing at the alter waiting to see Addy. Carlos, Ben, and Doug stand beside him as the music starts to play. Dizzy is the first to walk out followed by Mal and then Evie. Jay can feel his heart beat quicken as the wedding march starts to play. Chad leads Addy down the aisle and her eyes immediately lock on Jay causing her to smile. Jay holds back tears as he sees how beautiful Addy is. He couldn't believe how lucky he is to be marrying a princess like her. Chad places Addy's hand into Jay's as they reach the alter before kissing her on the cheek then giving Jay the 'I'm watching you' signal causing everyone to laugh. As Addy stares into Jay's eyes, she feels as if they were the only two there.

"I do," Jay says causing Addy to smile.

"I do," Addy says not long after causing Jay to smile.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride," Fairy Godmother says before Jay kisses Addy. Carlos and Ben start cheering before everyone else follows causing Jay and Addy to pull apart as Addy giggles. "I give you, Prince Consort Jay and Princess Addison. Congratulations."

"Thank you so much," Addy says before hugging Fairy Godmother. Addy turns to Jay, only to find him looking at her lovingly. They kiss causing everyone to cheer before they hug. Ben pats Jay on the shoulder in congratulations before he and Addy fist bump.

"I love you so much, Addison Ella Charming," Jay says causing Addy to smile.

"I love you too, Jay Cobra," Addy says causing Jay to roll his eyes as he hugs her.

"All bow to his royal highness," Mal says jokingly as the original VK's bow to Jay and Addy causing her to giggle.

"Ha ha," Jay says sarcastically as he goes and hugs Mal and the others.

"We did it," Ben says as he stands beside Addy.

"Together," Addy says in agreement before they fist bump. Addy looks at Jay and sees the big smile on his face causing her to smile. It was definitely one of the happiest days of Addy's life.

And they all lived happily ever after...