Act Two : Demon King's Decision

"What happened?" 10 years had passed so fast.
The handsome chilling glare from the Lord Demon King in front of his subjects are giving them a big fright as always.

"A child is found. The Demon on the Eastern district wants to eat her but the knights arrive in time. Eating a human is very unbearable and disgusting after all." The trembling knight said without raising his head.

'My Father said it taste like eating someone else puke. Its that disgusting. But my brethren hatred from human masks this common sense and just want to tear human in their mouth. How inhumane.'
Zenzur didn't shows his nonchalant thought and maintain a chilly appearance.

"Where is this...human?"
He said as he flip his long hair. It irritates him that he has to maintain this long hair. His best friend, Demu's son, Taru, didn't allow him to cut his hair cause he said it makes him look dignified. How rude. He is dignified with or without long hair afterall.

"Come here you disgusting human." A green Ogre is pulling a thick chain and in the end of it is a frail small child that is skin and bone in a literal sense.

'Uwah! Domestic violence! I want to hit that Ogre but he is my brethren...'

The child that is the very sense of frail fail to watch her step and stumble down.
The Demon King rose and walk to them.
The Ogre trembles and kneel down.
The small child raises her head and the demon King see a very cute and petite child.
'Kyuuu! My woman heart is tingling!' he internally scream.
"Human." His word that lace with malice and darkness loomed at the small trembling child.
The child looks so scared but cannot leave the eyes of the man who has a huge horns in his head. His face even if its very manly and handsome is equally scary and terrible for her pure heart.
She wants to run away but there is no strength in her knee as she wants to crawl but also denied with much ability to do so.
The shadow of the Demon King touches her toes as she gulps down and her bladder gave up and pool of yellowish urine soak the carpet.

The Demon King smiles.
"Become my wife." He said.

"......Pardon?"

****

IT has been 10 years after that.
The small robin is now a full pledge beautiful girl.
The Demon King look at her from his room as she plays with the little demon summons in the garden.
The Demon King smiles.
At first he only see that there is internal problem on her body as she has inhaled miasma greater than she normally required to do so. If she send back to Human Kingdom then her lungs will explode as the miasma and magical energy don't mix well.
He is scared she might die.
Poor her.
So he wants to keep her for atleast one year and temper her body. Once its done, she can leave.
But she doesn't desire to leave.
She confesses that human sacrifice her so demon wont attacked their farmland. But there is no such ritual.
'Demons don't eat Human, good heavens. This human imaginations are far great.' He just sigh and let her live her life as his 'fiancee'.
The Fiancee thing is just him wanting to say it even once. Its not like a frail human can even handle his kisses let alone carry his child. And besides.....he likes men.

The now 18 years old, Lara, is as beautiful as any other succubus. But even though she's beautiful, no one talks to her except him(Zenzur) and his best friend and right hand man, Taru. Color him surprise when he finds out that Taru actually looks like he has a thing for Lara. Secretly, Zenzur told Taru he will confer him his blessing if he wants to marry Lara. Taru didn't show any expression and just ignore him. He is puzzled. He thought he will be thrilled and be happy but his friend is always a mystery.

He is now in front of his men.
Looking at those demon training their muscles and looking so serious.

'Kyaaahh! Heaven!'
Of course he doesn't look like that in the outside.
Spotting the half human half demon who is isolated from the rest intently.
Half human, half demon are extremely.....handsome dude! They don't and wont lose to any handsome actor in his days in Earth.
Even his first love Zacari wont stand a chance.
Inwardly drooling, the demon King face is icy cold toward those rare half demons.
Those subjected to his almost rape like stare just shudder in fear but continue what they are doing.