Betrayal and Proposal

They have to call all the demon in the world. It is not easy.
Everyone is scattered and some are hiding deep in fear, for protection.
The great movement begun.

Archangel slammed his fist in the table, trembling.

"I thought he will help me realized my dream! So Why?! Why!!!!?" He is angry, frustrated and betrayed. He sit down and close his eyes in anger.

Jasper looks outside.
There is a massive miasma in the northern region.
There are sighting of massive mass of demons.

".....Is this a start of another war?" He sigh

"Hmm? Are you sad?"

Jasper quickly took out his sword only to be kiss in the cheek.
He growl at the gloating man.

Zenzur smiles.

Archangel can't hold himself and stood up. He made 3 large step and grab Zenzur and raise him a bit in anger.

"What are you doing?"

"......peace."

"How can war create peace? Do you want to obliterate the whole humanity to obtain your shallow peace?"

Zenzur eyes become sad and slowly he looks at Archangel.

"Their heart are tainted by fear and hatred. Our shallow peace cannot be obtained without sacrifice." He said and his body disappear and reappear behind Jasper.
He put his arms around Jasper waist.

"If you can just give me your seed."

Jasper raised his sword to strike him but he disappear again and before he hurt himself Zenzur stop the sword from moving.

"Then what should we do?" Archangel ask.

"Remove the sinners."
Zenzur said seriously. His eyes flashed and there is conviction in his face.

"What?" Archangel is confuse.

"Archangel,right?"

"Yes."

"Can I....trust you?"

Archangel swallow when he see the crying but tearless face of the demon King.

"....if I can trust you too."

"A war will broke."

"You!"

"But Our Clan intend to die."

"......"

Archangel and Jasper are at lost.

"What are you talking ABOUT?" Jasper is getting angrier and he swings his sword but Zenzur deflect it with his sharp claws that he purposely grown.

Zenzur saw an opening and hit his hand causing Jasper to let go of the sword.
He smiles seeing the frustrated Jasper and he jumps to his embrace.

"My beloved!" He said.

Archangel looks at them unable to understand.

"????"

Jasper is so embarrassed and push him away but Zenzur is strong.

"What do you mean your clan intends to die?" He has many questions but he have to focus.

Zenzur bury his head to Jasper's neck and sensing his cooperation he kisses him sucking his neck.

Jasper face flushed and got the chance to push him away but the sticky demon King refuse to go.

"......Jasper, can you leave us alone?" Archangel face palm.

"I can't! What if he does something to you?" Jasper said.