King's Presence

There are sounds of horses running toward their direction.
People abruptly gave way seeing the dark skinned demons on top of them.
Human warily and angrily glare but didn't make any unnecesary movement.

"What are you doing here?" Archangel sternly look at the man in front. Gandal is an irritating demon. He always find fault at everything he said in any peace treary meeting they done before. He hates human to the core but with a ceased fire treaty signed by them they are atleast not hurting human on sight anymore. One thing Archangel found strange is how loyal a demon could be not by the rules but by their elders words. Gandal is a son of a very old veteran demon. Everytime that old man appear, Archangel can't help but feel pressured.
This time, Gandal is together with alot of other demons and that old man is no where to be seen. If this Gandal decided to mess with this human settlement, Archangel's dream peace might collapse again.

"We use ability to track down that kid. Give him to us." Gandal snorts but answered anyways.

On the other hand,
Zenzur used his powers to slowly heal Dustin's wound. If he is a demon instantly pouring magic will heal him and there will be no side effects. But human are not born with mana. Pouring mana might help but too much will cause different problems. Zenzur is a very patient man. So pouring mana slowly is nothing to him.
What matter now is the handsome man in front of him.
He did thought about him alot. When he is working in the field, when he is cleaning the house, when he is eating. That fiery hair and that beautiful eyes makes his heart shakes impatiently.
Once again Zenzur feels his heart beats loudly.

Jasper frowns.
"So, that is your plan all along. You want to distract me so you can take that bandit away! Or are you the real bandit boss?" Jasper glares but when the demons appear he looks back and draw his sword and about to go to Archangel to protect him.

Zenzur stops him. He stands up and takes the sword in Jasper hand and put it back to its scabbard.

"When talking about peace,both sides should show sincerity." Zenzur smiles softly.

Jasper is shock. He didn't notice Zenzur movement and he is suddenly behind him. He Even touched his sword and swiftly bring it back to its scabard without him reacting.

"What? Found me pleasing to the eyes? I can gave birth to your children." Zenzur smiles widely.

Jasper frowns and push his close face away and stomp his way to Archangel.

Zenzur is left giggling.
The boy grabs the man's hand.
Zenzur looks at him.

"He is an enemy. His ancestors killed the demon King." Th3 boy said.

Zenzur rubs his head.
"Ancestors mistake cannot be blamed to his precedents."

"Then....Then why are we being persecuted because of our ancestors action?"
The boy's tears and anguished words are like knife slashing his heart.

Zenzur kneels and hug him.
"It is all my fault. I am...weak. If I didn't make a mistake...This wouldn't happen. I failed you all."

".....what are you saying? Your words are hurting my heart. I don't understand."

Zenzur looks at the boy face that is almost crying.
He rubs his cheek.
"You are one of my precious family. Of course you will realize who I am by heart. You just don't accept it yet."

"I...I don't understand!"

"I said hand him over! You brat! Come here! Your parents are waiting for you." Gandal shouted.

Exekiel heard him and hide behind Zenzur.
Zenzur stands up and saw all the demons on top of the horses.

He suddenly feels strange deja vu and tear up.
He remember the past.
The bustling street in the kingdoms city.