Act 3 : Betrayal

"We...We are aware that the Demon King's power alone is enough to put end to human tribe. So if..If the demon King is truly sincere in the peace treaty...You should cut your horn and make us rest assured that you wont suddenly take back your word and ran amok!" The hero put himself forward and says but his trembling voice failed to be hidden in his strong facade.

'Even his voice is so handsome.' Zenzur wants to run and hug the Hero but he only retract his chilling aura and stand up.
Taro hurriedly run beside him.

"I understand. But this is not something I can decide for myself. Give me a week. I will send you my answer by then." He said as he fly to the back of the dragon zombie.

Everyone sigh after seeing thr demon king off.

---

Everyone is fighting and no one is really giving each other a chance to talk.
The King sitting bored in the throne looks at his own minister subjects and sigh.

He stands up and in a clean swoop he remove his two horns.

He then throw it in front of the fighting men.

"Now, you can send it to the human." He said as he gallantly turn around to leave.

Everyone of them cry and the minister near the horn hugs it.

"The King choose peace and abandon his power! Our King loves us more than himself!" They shout as if they fear no one will know.

That day all the demon citizen heard the tale of the Demon King who choose to cut his horn to bring his people peace.
Everyone, from noble to the common demon cry and in their heart choose to walk the path the demon King has laid to them.

But not everyone is happy.

---
Lara looks at Taru.

"Are we...Are we really doing this?" Scared, Lara bite her finger.

Taru raise a brow.
"Do you want to marry the King instead?"

"Zenzur told me that ge will never force me to do anything I dont like." Lara said and walk in front of Taru.

Taru face scowl at her.
"Dont use the Demon King's name!"

"Yes. Yes. Dont be too jealous, my love." Lara happily hugs Taru.

She is not aware that there is a disgust in Taru's eyes.

"Tonight, do as I say."
He said as he push her away to him.

"....yes."

---

"Its rare for Little Lara to invite me for dinner."
Zenzur smiles at Lara. He always treat her kindly.

Lara smiles but it didnt reach her eyes.
She serves him wine and then slowly sit in front of him.

"Zenzur, you has always been...been good to me."

"Hmm..." he said sipping the cup of wine slowly as he looks at the sky while enjoying a romantic meal. Only he will be morr happy if he can spend it with a handsome man.
Opps.
He cant think so badly.
He still treat Lara as some adopted daughter.

"I... I always want to be honest with you.." Lara said teary eye.

"What is it that makes you so troubled?" Zenzur frowns.

"I..I think Zenzur looks so handsome..more handsome now that his horn is gone. But. But that is human perspective as a demon, they think you lose your dignity."

"Ah...Lets not talk about that. Actually it also makes me dizzy and painful for awhile now. It'll get better as time goes by."
He said sighing.