13

Scar's POV:

        We're here. Finally. 32 hours in a car. My butt hurt. Jaxon had gotten a hotel room for the four of us. I was going to be in a hotel room with four dudes. Kill me now.

        "Holy shit i'm buying a plane ticket back I don't fucking care if it costs me my soul." Liam said as we were waiting for Jaxon to come back with the room key.

        "Buy me one too." I replied.

        Damon was on the bench, sleeping. He drove most of the way here, so he didn't really sleep that much. Jeez. These two boys have no idea what the trip is going to be like going back. With a two-year old.

        Jaxon came back with the key and Liam snatched it and ran to the elevator. I tried to wake up Damon, but he refused to get up, so I kind of rolled him off the bench, and he fell on the floor and groaned.

        "What the fuck Scar?" He asked as he got himself back up.

        I grabbed him by the waist and pulled him closer to me. While we were playing all these stupid games on the car ride here, we've learned a lot about each other. I know about his life at home, and he knows about why I disappeared for 6 years. I thought he would've bolted out of the car after knowing all this, but he didn't. He grabbed my hand, and told me I wasn't alone. Then he kissed it. Then I almost drove us off the road and ruined the moment.

        Once he regained his balance he threw his arm over my shoulder, pulled me in close, and kissed my hair and we made our way up to the room.

        Liam was sprawled on one of the queen beds in the room, and I automatically went to the other one and flopped down on it. Damon nudged me to the corner and laid facedown on the bed, and passed out. Jaxon walked in the room, and narrowed his eyes at me and Damon sharing a bed.

        "You're not sleeping with him." He stated, looking at us.

        "You tell her Jaxy!" Liam shouted as he surfed through the channels on the TV.

        I rolled my eyes. "Well, unless I'm sleeping on the floor, there's nowhere else to sleep."

        He scowled at me, then sighed. "You're sleeping under the covers though."

        I rolled my eyes. "Yes sir."

                                         ~

        I woke up to heavy breathing right next to my ear. There was a heavy arm on my stomach, and a body was cuddled up next to mine. I opened my eyes and saw Damon's sleeping face inches away from mine. I smiled and stared at him. This wasn't a bad way to wake up. I was once struck again by how hawt he is. His features were almost delicate. He had a very straight nose, and pouty lips. He had a dimple on his right cheek that became more prominent when he smiled, but not a forced smile. His eyelashes were ridiculously long and thick, which I was extremely jealous of. His hair was messy and tousled, like someone had ran their hands through it. Suddenly he opened his eyes and I was once again surprised by the crystal blue of them.

        "Hi." He whispered softly.

        "Hey." I said, then dropped my head into his chest, and fell back to sleep.

                                         ~

        "What the fuck!" Is all I hear as I jolt awake.

        I open my eyes to see Liam glaring down at the two of us, and he's shaking his head and rubbing his eyes fiercely.

       "What the hell is wrong with you?" I ask as I yawn and stretch, still dressed in the clothes I was wearing the day before. I looked down at Damon who was still on top of the covers, and looking at Liam with amusement.

"Jesus, you guys should just have sex and forget about each other already." Liam grumbled and headed to the bathroom. I looked over at Jaxon who had taken the bed the night before, and saw that he was still sleeping.

"GUYS!" I yelled, remembering.

"What?" A chorus of tired voices asked me.

"We have to gooo."

"Where are we even going?" Damon asked me, putting a hand on my back.

I looked at him and chewed on my lower lip. "The adoption center."

~

Damon's POV:

The hell did she mean, adoption center? Was she going to adopt a kid? Did they have a long lost sibling? I looked at Scar, and saw that she was staring at me, nervously chewing her lower lip, which she does a lot. Her beautiful light grey eyes were staring at me, trying to see my reaction. I grabbed her lower lip and gently tugged it away from her teeth, then ran my thumb across her lip.

"Ok. I'll get in the shower." I told her, so she wouldn't see the curiosity bubbling inside me.

I walked in the bathroom, and kicked Liam out. I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was sticking up everywhere. I chuckled, remembering who was dragging her hands through my hair. Scar, I noticed, always seemed to touch me subconsciously, whether it's just grab my hand or touch my arm, or in this case play with my hair, she always seemed to be wanting to touch me. I had to admit, it was hot. I got in the shower, and 5 minutes later I was out. I forgot my bag in the room so I put a towel around my waist and walked out. Scar was the only one in the room. She glanced over at me and froze. Her eyes darted first to my chest, then the towel slung low on my hips, and her eyes glazed.

"Turning you on?" I asked her, teasingly.

She glanced up at me, and flushed pink. "Shut it and change."

I laughed and went to change.

~

We arrived at some run down 1990s building that looks like it hasn't been used in years. I looked at Scar and saw that her jaw was clenched tight, and she had balled her hands into fists. I grabbed one of her hands and massaged it until she looped her fingers through mine. Jaxon and Liam were in the front of Jaxons car so they didn't see her like. Only me.

"Are you okay?" I asked her gently, and she barely nodded her head.

"Scar... who's in there?"

She looked at me and I saw in her eyes that she was broken. She had tears in her eyes and started sobbing when she said the last words I would have ever thought come out of her mouth. "My baby."

a/n: ok i'm sure some of you guys saw that coming but again, it's whatever i'm not really creative so at least i tried :) please vote if you like this because i am really close to just ending this story ahah... :/ <3 btw i don't even think i can write longer chapters so i just decided to update frequently