duo

we are the result

of a tainted love.

=

=

=

"so kiss the sky and 

whisper to Jesus

my, my, my, you found this, 

you need this."

lana del rey +++ mariner's apartment complex

-

-

-

jungkook's POV

i can't feel my fucking face.

why can't i feel my fucking face?

why does it smell like lemons? 

shit, where the fuck am i?

i open my eyes and look around me but it's awfully dim. is this some kind of dream?

what is this on my ankles?

some chains. fuck.

i'm fucking chained to this...bed?

at least it smells all right. enough to keep me calm.

i just need to keep my heartbeat down or else...

breathe in. and out. breathe down the slide and out of the playground. okay. i think i'm good. but...

it was that fucking man.

that fucking man in the van that did this to me.

why the fuck did he do this to me? he's fucking insane. why me? did i say something wrong to that bastard?

i look around me as my eyes begin to adjust to the poor lighting sneaking out under the doorway. the room is devoid of anything. its walls are painted a sad beige color, but it looks as if they are dirty, smudged with something. the bedsheets, i think, are white and they aren't really soft. this mattress is uncomfortable.

shit, what does he want with me? why are my ankles chained to the bottom of this bed? it's not like there is anything in my reach that i can use to get me out of here, right?

maybe i should look under the bed. okay, i will.

no, there is nothing under there. i think i'm going to try and loosen the bolts around these ankle clasps. 

i try pulling them but they aren't budging in the slightest. god damn it.

my nails are sharp. maybe i should just try to tear a hole in the mattress. get a staple or a spring out. use it to attack that bastard.