sedecim

ding dong the witch is dead-

hung where you can see.

+

+

+

"come on baby, let's ride-

we can escape to the great sunshine.

i know your wife and she wouldn't mind-

we made it out to the other side."

lana del rey +++ cola

_

_

_

third person POV

jungkook eventually finds himself back inside the cold, disgusting cell that he was previously detained in by the monster known as mr. kim. when his butt finally lands upon the uncomfortable mattress again, he lets out a sigh.

taehyung had carried him from the kitchen to the outdoors, across the lawn into his remodeling building. then, another flight of stairs, a long hallway and a door handle. 

jungkook was blindfolded and upside down the entire route, trying to place his whereabouts. the remodeler couldn't help jungkook from attaining the knowledge that his home was on the same piece of land as his remodeling warehouse. unless he wanted to knock him unconscious, which he found he didn't want to do.

so, here the remodeler stands, watching as jungkook looks about his surroundings in disinterest, his butt planted on the bed wrapped in freshly washed white sheets.

"are you going to chain me down now?"

jungkook asks in monotone. the remodeler moves away from the boy, towards the door. the brown paper bag still rests in the pharmacist's hand. 

"no. you eat. i'll be back later."

the response is strange. it doesn't sound like mr. kim's normal rude retorts, threats, or vague silence. jungkook tilts his head, confused.

"later...?"

he's almost scared to ask. maybe it would be better if he doesn't know what torture lies ahead of him. 

the remodeler cracks his neck, turning away. his face is a bit flushed from carrying the pharmacist for so long. "to bring supplies. for your wound."

relief floods jungkook's mind. he feels a sense of safety wash over him. if his punishment isn't today then he doesn't have to worry about it until tomorrow.

like procrastinating, except for fear. push it out of his mind for now, so he doesn't panic. especially since he doesn't have any form of fire to calm him down.

"o-oh. thank y-"

mr. kim exits the room swiftly. jungkook hears the sound of the key in the door. he tries to listen for mr. kim's footsteps, but finds he can't. the hallway is relatively soundproof, but not perfect. jungkook still remembers the sound of mr. kim laughing maniacally while torturing his other...projects.