quindecim

parrots repeat words of importance.

so why has polly spoken of death?

+

+

+

"but i lost myself when i lost you,

but i still got jazz

when i've got those blues

i lost myself and i lost you too."

lana del rey +++ terrence loves you

_

_

_

jungkook's POV

a soft chuckling sound brings me out of my slumber. my back is killing me, leg throbbing-

and why does my hand feel damp?

i groan as my eyes snap open to my hand. the cloth i was using earlier to clean the bathroom sits in it. i roll onto my side, mind groggily trying to put the pieces of what happened together.

oh yes, i remember. 

i was left a note. from mr. kim. i didn't bother to read it twice.

it basically said...dear jungkook-

leave the bedroom and get stabbed--plus andrew dies--or stay and nothing will happen. 

i chose the latter. clearly. and as i mindlessly cleaned the bathroom to stifle the nerves zinging through my body, i remembered all of the things that happened last night. 

the promise i made to him about dying by fire. mr. kim in the shower. being dragged to bed. mr. kim with water cascading around him, staring at me.

something about...blue eyes? no, what am i thinking? 

i don't know.

"good morning, jungkook." 

the chuckles die down and i finally tilt my head up to see my captor beaming down at me. fear tears through my skull as i see the golden knife in his hand. i try to sit up to see him better. my leg hurts like a motherfucker.

something passes over his face as i struggle to a seated position. i barely catch it, just a small twitch of his cheek...but it's there. 

i try to control my breathing as he gets closer with the knife. mr. kim bends down by me. on instinct, i flinch when he raises the hand with the knife in it. but i don't cower away.

i can't. i made a promise. he can do anything. as long as i get my way in the end.

before the knife can reach my skin i close my eyes. i wait a few seconds, eyes pressed tightly shut, expecting to feel a sharp prick on my face, neck, or exposed calves.