untold secrets

When it comes to keeping secrets, Emily Wilson is no stranger. She's been keeping secrets for her friends and family since she was little. Like when her father would take her and her brother Luke out for ice cream and they would tell their mother they were going to the park. Or when her brother would accidentally break something, or even when her mother would plan a surprise for her father.

As she got older she was still keeping secrets, such as her brother sneaking out, or her Dad saving money to take her Mom some where for vacation. Her best friend having a boyfriend, or the fact that her mom was pregnant. But now that she's in highschool, the secrets she's been asked to keep have gotten bigger.

Her brother dropped out of college, her mom is having an affair with the neighbor, who looks a lot like her litter sister Macy. Her dad lost his job, and her best friend  ran away.

Emily knows exactly where Ryder is, and she knows exactly why she ran away in the first place.  All of this is way too much for one  sixteen year old, and Emily is done keeping everyone's secrets. But instead of just telling everyone, she decides to join Ryder, leaving a note behind revealing everything but where her and Ryder are.

Her family is left reeling after finding out all each other's secrets, and trying to figure out just where Emily had ran off too. Not only that but they also have to figure out what their going to do about Ryder's situation once they find the two girls.