Chapter 3:Arrival

-Your POV-

"Your friends are coming~" You stated as the brunette continued to glare at you.

"....."

"Puppy?"

"....."

"Are you still mad that I sent your duck lips pic to your colleagues?"

"YOU WHAT?!"Eren exclaimed as he stared at you.

Oh.... Woops,he didn't know...

"They needed proof that I'm keeping you here so I took a picture of you." You smiled innocently as you explained.

"Just kill me already..." The brunette sighed.

You smirked and pointed your gun at him before putting it back to your pocket.

"I would love to do that but it's too much work~"

A sudden crash happened in the other side of the room causing you to be alert.

They're here...

-Levi's POV-

"Eren,we'll rescue you!" Mikasa shouted as she scanned the room.

Why is nobody here...?

"Ummm..Heichou,we're behind you." Eren awkwardly stated.

This is embarrassing...

I cleared my throat and looked behind me to see Eren tied up and a h/c-haired male beside him who was innocently smiling.

.....mysterious..

-Your POV-

A female ravenette charge towards you while holding a knife.

Huh...

You smirked and easily avoided her attack,you grabbed her waist and pulled her closer.

"Be careful with the knife,darling.Its dangerous~"

"Fuck you..."She mumbled as she slapped your hand away.

She's feisty....

But stubborn~

You innocently smiled."Incoming."

"You're just trying to make me look away-"

A dart filled with a sleeping medicine shot her in the neck,causing the ravenette to plop down on the floor.

Luckily, you caught her by the waist.

"Gotcha~"

The rest of the squad looked at you in shock except for one ravenette.

You smirked.

"Who's next~?"

-Levi's POV-

I may have underestimated this guy...

I watched quietly as my squad attacked the h/c-haired male all together.

"You're going to die!" Petra shouted as she aimed her gun towards the unknown male.

"I'd like to see you try~"

My squad pulled their trigger at the same time.

He could have not survived that...

Wait...

Shit!

"Behind you,Petra!" I shouted,I quickly grabbed my gun,pointed it towards Petra's backs and pulled the trigger.

*Bang!*