Chapter 6:Test

-Your POV-

"WHAT?!"The entire cadets exclaimed after they heard Erwin's statements.

"We can't do that,Commander!"Eren reasoned out as he pointed at you."He's a sly fox!"

You gave him your innocent smile."Such a meanie,puppy~"

You dramatically looked away while placing a hand on your forehead."You're still mad cause I didn't kiss you-"

"What?" Armin and Mikasa asked as they looked at you.

"NO IM NOT,SHUT UP" Eren quickly cutted you off,his face was red again.

"So....do you accept the deal,Y/n?You just have to help us find that one criminal we were searching for a long time."Erwin asked as he extended his hand to you.

You smirked and accepted his hand."Sure,i'll gladly help~"

This will be fun~

-Levi's POV-

This brat is smirking...

He's about to do something mischievous again.

I need to test him to see if he can do some detective's work.

I looked around the room to see that Reined had a messy uniform.

That's good enough...

"Oi,brat." I tapped the h/c-haired male shoulder which made him look at me.

"Yes,Heichou~?"

Ugh...

I pointed at Reiner."Tell me,what do you think happened to his uniform?"

Y/n looked at the Reiner who was busy chatting with Bertholdt."He stayed up late since there are bags under his eyes."

"He woke up late and didn't prepare his uniform so he wore the uniform he wore yesterday which explains the stain near his collar."

I looked at Reiner's collar and saw that there was a tiny stain.

Not bad...

"Good job,detective." I complimented the male which made him smile.

"Can I get an ice cream as a reward~?"

"No."

"But I passed the test..."

He already knew that I was testing him...

I stared at his e/c-orbs.

Maybe I should-

No!Focus,Levi!

"You'll only get Diabetes." I looked at another direction and walked away.

-Your POV-

Aw....my hypnotism didn't work...

You pouted as you watched the ravenette walked away.

"Are you not coming,detective?" Levi asked as he stopped in his tracks.

Heh~

"Hai~Hai~Im coming~"