Chapter 4:Arrested

-Your POV-

"Woah!That was close!" You stated in awe as you dodged a bullet that was just a few inches away from your face.

That shorty is good~

You smiled."This will be interesting~"

The ravenette's squad fell back.

They're letting their beloved Heichou attack now?

Cool~

"Are you sure that you should be fighting,Heichou~?" You asked as you dusted off your leather coat.

"I can be a pain in the ass." You continued while smiling innocently.

"You already are,brat."

*gasp* rude!

Not even a second has passed and a knife flew inches away from your face.

The ravenette tched."Missed."

Oh my~ Oh my~

-Levi's POV-

This brat is a mastermind...

I need to trick him somehow..

I continued throwing knives at the h/c-haired male,I was missing the target on purpose.

"Heichou,you have really bad aim." The unknown male stated, making me raise a brow at him.

I was about to say something but I remained silent.

I think I know what to do...

-Your POV-

He's clearly missing on purpose..

You were running around the room while dodging the knives flying towards you.

This guys needs some milk...

You smirked when a known object was in your hands.

I got his I.D~

"Where did you get that?" The ravenette asked in a commanding voice,making you smile.

"In your back pocket-"

*Bang!*

Shit!

You quickly dodged the bullet but little did you know,a knife was also coming towards you.

Tch...

You used your hand and stopped the knife before it hits your forehead.

The knife made a cut across your palm,making you wince in pain.

I got a boo-boo (;-;)

You were about to look st the ravenette when you noticed that he wasn't there.

Uh-oh..

You were suddenly pinned down on the ground,making you pout.

"Owwww!!"

"Surrender,brat."Levi ordered as he placed more pressure on your shoulder.

That hurts!

You tried to get out of his grip but it was no use,the shorty is too strong.

Guess I'm going to jail then...

"You're under arrest."