The Guest

Wei Ying transfer lan zhan to his room. Before that he clean all the corner of the house.
LAN Zhan was now lying on the Wei Ying bed. He looked around. He realized that Wei Ying  room is not so fancy compare to his chamber in the Demon palace. There's a bunches of books and furniture. There's a big window and and from that you can  see Peach blossom tree.

Wei Ying knock  with medicine in his hands. He passed the bowl of medicine to him. LAN Zhan finished the medicine in One Go.

"How can you drink that in One Go??? Isn't it Bitter??"Wei ying asked

"Yes it is Bitter but it's a medicine and I am not like someone who's grown up and still kid act like kid when it comes to medicine."

Hahhaha Wei Ying laugh. It reminds lan zhan of their old good days.

"Here take this."Wei ying took out candy from this pocket. "It will help you to balance the taste."

"Oh, Thank you."

"If you need any help then you call me. I am right outside of the room."

"Did you plant this Peach tree here???"

"Oh yah....."

"Ahhhh....."

"It remind me of you that's why." Wei Ying said
LAN zhan ears turned red. Same with Wei Ying cheeks. Wei Ying then dashed out from the room.

As days passed by lan Zhan got better. He can now walk properly without any help. He don't need to take any medicine which Wei Ying was more grateful than lan zhan.
Today they have unexpected guest. It's not other than Wen Ning who came to meet Wei Ying today.

He can't believe it...when he saw lan Zhan for First Time. He pinch  lan Zhan arm time see if this is his imagination or Real. When he realized that it's real he got on his knees and beg for Forgiveness.

"No,No it's fine but Who-

"Ohh he's Wèn Ning. Younger brother of Wen Qing. "Wei Ying explained

"Oh nice to meet you!!!!! I am lan Wanji."LAN Zhan bow to him.

"LAN Zhan come sit down!!! don't stand  for too long."Wei Ying suggested.

"What happened??? Why you didn't notify as early so that I can make lunch for you also!!"Wei Ying asked to Wen Ning. He knew that Wèn Ning came here on important matters.

"Oh no... it's just happened. I miss you so that's why I came here unexpectedly...."

..................... Silence among them. No one speak. Wen Ning quickly realized what he said. "Oh I'll just leave now. Will come later."He said quickly trying to run from this strange Situation.

"Don't leave now. You're Our Guest  let's have meal together." LAN Zhan suggested which shyly Wèn Ning reject but then Wei Ying grabbed his collar and make him sat on the table with them.

During the meal Wen Ning keep talking to wei Ying about the Trade deal between Heaven and Demon which lan zhan find it boring. Lan Zhan just look outside to the Peach tree. He also felt uncomfortable how close Wei Ying is with Wèn Ning. Wei Ying will look at lan Zhan when he's looking outside.

"Where's Xing li??"Wen Ning asked stuffing the rice in his mouth.

"She went to market."Wei Ying said

Wei Ying pick up the piece of pork and put in lan zhan bowl. Before Wei Ying realized he had already put all the pork in lan zhan plate.

"It's too much for me Wei Ying."