Peach Tree

Lan zhan try to get up from the bed but he felt extremely pain shooting form his bottom.
"Wei Wuxain!!!!!!!"Wei Ying was making a breakfast for them he quickly ran towards his room.

"What happe-"

"Look at what you did.I can't even get up."LAN zhan pout If Wei ying wish than he want to have sex with lan zhan now. But then he pity at lan zhan so he kiss him on his lips. "I'm sorry but aren't you the one who were begging me to do harder and faster."LAN Zhan throw pillow on his face.

"Okay I'm sorry it's all my fault and I promised that I'll do more gentle today."Wei Ying hold his hand. "Who said you are going to touch me today. You are not allowed to even sleep with me for 3 days."

"3 days??? LAN Zhan how am I going to do that. I can't!!!"He wailed

"You dare to not listen to your Partner!!!!"

When the word partner came out of lan zhan mouth. "Am I really your partners lan Zhan???" LAN Zhan raised his brows. "Don't tell me you were not serious with me all This time??"

"No no no I am way more than serious. It's just that I really didn't expect you to called me partner after everything."Wei Ying looked down on floor so that lan Zhan don't see his tears. LAN zhan grabbed his hands and pushed him on the bed right next him. He pulled him for hug. "What would of people of lingshi will say if I told them that there leader is Crybaby???"Wei Ying chuckled.lan Zhan wiped his tears and kiss him on the lips.

"Wei Ying we can't go to past and fixed everything. So let's not think about it anymore and enjoy our present and wait for future.Okay?" lan zhan said.Wei Ying nod his head. "Well I'm hungry. What did you make for breakfast." Wei Ying was about to answer they both smell something burning.

Since their breakfast has burnt. They went to eat out for breakfast. Wei ying sent some of his spiritual energy to lan zhan so that he can feel better.LAN zhan has never been in the market before. Every corner of lingshi has Peach blossom tree. He looked at Wei Ying who was holding his hand tightly. All the people bow down their head to show respect to their leader. Wei Ying also bow down to them which surprised lan Zhan.

"Hey did you bow down to them???"

" I believed everybody deserved Respect Remember you teach me that at palace."

After they had their breakfast they took stroll around market. LAN zhan turned his head to Wei Ying and asked "Did you somehow plant all this peach tree???"

"Yah.. I did for you. I thought when you wake up you'll like it. It's also help me when I was on the verge of breaking down."

"I like it. Thank you so much."LAN zhan said.
"I Plant it every corner of lingshi."Wei Ying said proudly. LAN zhan pat his head and said
"Can I kiss you lan zhan. You are so beautiful I can't resist."

"You don't have ask! You are my Husband"

As soon as word Husband came from lan zhan mouth Wei ying placed his lips on lan zhan ans soon their kiss started to get intense. Both of the were Moaning against their kiss.

"What are you guys doing???"Asked a 9 years old Boy who was holding kite.

LAN Zhan pushes Wei Ying away.  "Ahhh!!!!!!!!!! what are you doing here Song xin??? "

"My kite felt down here."The kids answered. "What are you guys doing here???"

"Ok this Gege here ate all my candy."He point lan Zhan who right now look like tomato. "So I am trying to take my candy by sucking his mouth hoping at least I'll able to taste it.But only if you love that person."Song xi look at lan zhan. "Gege do you like him?"

"Yes I do." LAN Zhan Said shyly "Wei Gege is it okay if I suck my friend lip also?"

"Do you like your friend??"

"Yah I love him......"

"Then you can!!!"

The child leave happily. Wei Ying leaned closer to lan Zhan. "How about we continue what we left??"

"Shut up. I am tired!!!!!"

"Then shall we finished it tonight."

No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tonight you are sleeping in the floor.

"What????????"

At the end of night they were sleeping together on the bed naked. Their body covered with Bite mark and hiccups holding together tightly two people doze off .

Author note:If Y'all have time then please send some love to Xiao zhan......