Elizah x Pinhead

Just another night at The Bee's Nest, Candyman's bar club Daniel needed some livelier entertainment and that boy Elizah could sing so Freddy asked Daniel if something like Elizah is what he's after. Elizah sang the Halestorm cover of Bad Romance and killed it Daniel said Friday's are the bussiest days and they'd build up his schedule from there not everyone was a bad performance just the three days he works and his hours on those days he paid well too which was nice. He got many admirers for his singing and one he hasn't encountered nor has he seen on his shifts before, Pinhead the lead Cennobite was a regular at the place just not on the weekends usually so Daniel yeeted it out there that he should come by 8ish and check out his new performance. Pinhead said he'd love to he doesn't have anything to do that evening and Daniel knew Elizah liked Pinhead, one night Daniel and Elizah along with the Bartenders closing up shop talking about love and relationships and Daniel asked who he likes Elizah had answered as soon as the puh escaped his lips it was either Pennywise or Pinhead. And it was the lead Cennobite himself and Elizah had added a little love remark with his reply. And Pinhead had been a lonely bitch as his Dad would say to describe Pinheads status so Daniel took this opportunity to get him at least laid. They were both in for a big surprise tonight Elizah just so happened to be performing to Flesh by Simon Curtis. And there we're a couple Bachelor and ette parties this evening one person came for his birthday and spread the word of the new performer and Elizah became pretty popular for those later on and just more business in general for the weekends.

Pinhead is always kind of an ass but he makes Elizah laugh from time to time and he's been there for Elizah when he's needed comfort before. Elizah loved that, his past couple ex's sucked at both of those things so he had to rely on Leatherface, Chop Top, and Drayton usually until he was reunited with his Dad anyway. Elizah didn't put on anything too fancy or BDSM just a fitted white V neck, leather skinny jeans, a pair of combat boots, and a choker to match his plugs (i think thats what those ear piercings are called?) He looked casual but sexy. As he downed some strawberry lemonade back stage Daniel came in to check on him "hey kid how you doing?" He asks "oh I'm fine Uncle Danny, i wish Pinhead was here to see this..." He sighs Daniel smirks "why's that?" "Duh, you know I've had a crush on him since i was a preteen" Daniel laughs "that long? Because that you didn't tell me Elizah" Elizah sighs "yeah, you're right i didn't  but it's true" he tells Daniel. "He's so self conscious but i bet he looks dam good under all that black clothing" Elizah says touching up his guy liner "you're right, he does" Daniel teases "eff off Dan, you better not be lying" Elizah warns. "Now when have i ever lied to you?" Daniel asks "well...never but still, like how good?" He asks him "not to muscular but not too thin, like Cillian Murphy 28 days later body wise" Elizah nods in approval "i like" he says "well let's hope he like tonight" Daniel teases before leaving the room. Elizah rolls his eyes "oh, he will" he says making sure he looks dam fine for tonights show and he did Pinhead just so happened to get a table right up front on the left so he'd get a perfect view.

So as the lights dimmed and the spotlight shown over the stage Elizah was getting introduced "alright all of you love this one, ladies and gents Elizah is back and will be giving an arousing performance of Flesh By Simon Curtis" the DJ announced. Pinheads eyes went wide "it couldn't be" he thought then the curtains pulled back and guess who slowly strutted to the beat onto the stage? A few members of the audience whooped and whistled at Elizah Pinheads eyes widened seeing this. Elizah swayed his hips and happened to look in Pinheads direction his eyes widened he knew he was supposed to be here but didn't expect he'd actually show up but he kept on going but fucking awkward since one of Dads friends is in the front row. Daniel happening to look over and see Pinheads expression tried to hide the urge to laugh Pinhead could not believe Freddy's kid could move like that it was hot he tried to not admit it but he couldn't help it for sure it was true. He needed to give him a rose or something for that performance as it ended Elizah went back stage to the dressing room Daniel had roses up at the bar counter all colors even the deep red ones. "Daniel?" He calls "yeah Pinhead? What do you need? A refill?" He asks "no i was hoping to take one of those roses to Elizah, that performance was outstanding" Daniel nods and gestures to the roses Pinhead smiles and swipes a dark red one dethorned luckily. Daniel guided him to the door to head back stage Pinheads heart was pounding this was one of his dear friends sons that just aroused him.

"Elizah, i have to say that performance..." Pinhead starts genuinely amazed as Elizah comes into his view "oh, thank you PH i-i honestly had no idea you'd be coming..." Elizah says turning around facing the mirror giving Pinhead a clear view of his ass. "I didn't know you could move like that... you've been holding out on me when we go out" he says Elizah giggles "well... I'm a little self conscious about it hence why i dance cringily but my Dad supports me and has said i dance better than any woman he's seen a little weird but it's nice" Elizah replies. Pinhead chuckles "well this rose is for you for an outstanding show, no wonder women and men go nuts for you..." Elizah giggles "thanks, sadly my ex's didn't care for me dancing you'd think it would be a massive turn on" he says "for me definitely..." Pinhead mutters "what was that?" Elizah asks "oh! I-i just said it would be for anyone" he tells Elizah. "Would it be for you?" Elizah asks a little hopeful Pinhead stiffens "u-uhm, Elizah I don't know if i should answer that..." "Oh come on, be honest with me PH" Elizah requests. "Dammit he wants honest" Pinhead says mentally "E-elizah i need to go..." He says setting the rose down on the vanity then quickly leaving. "Wait! Pinhead!" Elizah calls but he's already gone but only to be stopped by Freddy Pinhead jumps then sighs "Frederick, hello..." He breathes "Daniel says you like my boy? Is that true?" He asks Pinhead sighs "and if it is?" Pinhead asks. "Break his heart i break your spine and Leatherface gets your kneecaps" Freddy says before smiling seeing Elizah "you ready E?" Freddy asks "yeah Dad... let's go" he says sounding kind of hurt. Freddy looks up at Pinhead with a brow raised Pinhead sighs and leaves "pussy" Freddy says mentally "everything okay son?" Freddy asks as they exit and wave goodbye to Daniel who saw a hurt Elizah and knew what happened.

"I'm fine Dad, just wish Pinhead would tell me how he really feels..." He sighs looking out the window and holding the rose Freddy bites his lip. "Want me to kick his ass?" Elizah laughs a little "Can you throw him into my dreams?" Elizah jokes "sure as hell i can bud" Freddy says nudging his son as they drive off "i was kidding Dad..." He says. Freddy smiles slightly "i know, but i could" Elizah nods and stares out the window just wanting to go home and forget what happened. Pinhead was currently regretting what he did he should've been honest with Elizah should've said he's always loved him after Elizah's first break up E called Pinhead first he didn't want his family to know. They'd hunt down his ex, which later happened anyways because Freddy overheard the conversation and told Leatherface who told Chop Top who did the deed. He wase grateful but jesus he didn't need that to happen but he is their boy and they'd do anything for him. Him and his Dad got home he instantly went upstairs Freddy sighed he knew how much he loved Pinhead and Pinhead always talked about E to the others after they hung out all the time. Like when the two of them were playing Mortal Kombat 9 and he kicked his ass Playing as Freddy but then he made a really bad joke cringe worthy but Elizah laughed so hard his soda came out his nose. Pinhead still remains in his car in the Bar parking lot ready to hit the call button to ring Elizah he sighed "i fucked it up, he probably won't even answer" he takes a deep breath and hits the button. Elizah laying on his bed grabs his phone and goes wide eyed thinking if he should answer instead he lays it face down and Pinhead sighs.

He decides to leave a message "Elizah i am so sorry you have to know i do love you, more than my own life you don't have to forgive me i-i just thought.... I don't know what i thought..." He hangs up and drives off. Elizah curls into a ball crying after listening to the message hoping Freddy doesn't sense a disturbance in the force and come upstairs. But Freddy went to bed a couple hours after they got home he had had a long day before picking up Elizah he sleeps like a dam rock that man. Elizah sighs then hears a little tink on his bedroom window he looks in the direction of it but shrugs then hears it again he sighs getting up to open the window. He gasps seeing Pinhead in the backyard he waves shyly Elizah glares down at him he walks closer "Elizah I know you heard the message, please forgive me i just..." He sighs "you weren't sure if what you we're feeling was real?" Elizah inputs. Pinhead nods "I've never felt that way towards another man, i-it is a little fucked up since you're my best mates child..." He says laughing at himself. Elizah rolls his eyes but smiles leaning on the window sill "they're should still be a ladder on the patio if you want to climb up" Elizah says hinting. Pinhead shakes his head and a chain comes out of nowhere the grabs it letting the chain pull him up to his bedroom window he smirks "show off" Elizah teases moving out of the way letting Pinhead climb into his bedroom. "Your Dad knocks before entering right?" Pinhead asks "if the doors locked he knows not to come in at all" Elizah tells him "why though?" He asks the Cennobite. He lifts Elizahs chin looking into his beautiful blue eyes and Elizah staring into his dark eyes "fuck this romance moment..." Elizah breathes pulling Pinhead down to his level into a kiss Pinhead freezes but slowly wraps his arms around Elizah holding him close making it even more of a romance moment that would end in the bed.