Chapter 11: Going in the Tatsunagi Building

Gaillard's POV

As we approach our destination, Aichi stopped. He looked like he was in a trance, his eyes widened and glowing. "Aichi, is something wrong?"I said as the rest stopped. "What's the matter Gaillard?" Miwa asked. "Aichi suddenly stopped and it's like he's on a deep trance." I told them. They came nearer to check and I felt Misaki's hand on my shoulder. She shook her head. "Don't worry, Aichi's like that when he activates his PSY Qualia. You'll get used to it sooner than you think." "Yeah, I mean, you should have seen Bro during his first few times using that power. He scared all of us back then. Thankfully Kai was able to bring him back to normal." Kamui said. 'Yeah, I remember Kai telling me that story before but he never did say what the name of the power is' I thought to myself. Aichi eyes suddenly stopped glowing and he seemed like he's back. "So... what happened to you back there Aichi?" Naoki asked. Aichi started to explain what he saw. From Cray and Takuto to the answer to our search.

Aichi's POV

After telling them what I saw with Ren, Leon and Chris. They came into understanding and we went on our way chatting while heading to meet Ren's group.

At the Tatsunagi Cooperation building

We're finally here. We can see Ren waving at us optimistically with Leon and Chris following behind. "Oy, everyone!" Ren yelled while coming towarde us.

Kamui's POV

Ok, there's Ren, Leon and Chris. We seem complete... wait back up, "CHRIS?!?" I literally shouted. "How... Where... when did you...?!?" "He came with me" Leon plainly said. "He just left me and Ren for awhile when you saw us yesterday. And we arrived in Japan two days ago." "Oh, that makes sense." After that, we all went inside to look for that 'Gateway to Cray'  portal.