CHAPTER 25

MAANVI'S POV

TIME SKIP

The past month has been very hectic, balancing both jaanvi's wedding preparation and the project which is almost coming to an end. I was informed that we are going to fly to the hotel venue and monitor the construction. Its a week before the wedding and I don't know how the time has passed. Both jaanvi and Dhruv decided to have a destination wedding in Udaipur. Currently, we are at the airport to board the flight. The whole families are here and the guest will arrive on the wedding day. I was sitting with jaanvi and her cousins and talking about random stuff. 

I sit next to one of jaanvi's cousins and let jaanu sit with her soon to be husband. Although we were sitting front and back we were chatting with each other through WhatsApp.

M- Ditching your BFF to be with your soon to be husband is wrong Mrs.oberoi.

J- I'm sitting right in front of you Ms. Gupta. and I'm not Mrs. Oberoi YET. 

M- husband before friends is not a good sign.

J- utilize the opportunity and get to know my cousins no who is sitting beside you. Maybe you will find him boyfriend material.

As soon as I read the message I kick her seat and I hear her scream and I act innocent " sorry jaanu my legs are long" I say as she turns back. I smile sweetly at her and Dhruv pulls her down before she starts a fight. 

It's a 2 hrs flight and jaanvi's cousin keeps "accidentally " touching my hand and I had to remove my hand from hand rest and as I was editing my vlog he keeps peeking into my laptop which I find so creepy. Thankfully we soon land and I rush out of my seat as soon as they give permission. There were already buses waiting outside to take us to the venue. It took us about 2 hrs to go to the venue and thankfully I was sitting next to jaanvi. 

Today we relax as from tomorrow all the rituals start and I planned a little surprise for both jaanvi and Dhruv for tomorrow. I already asked jaanvi's mom about it and she was ok with it. I go to Dhruv's parents as I knew them as I and Dhruv were college friends. I knock their door and greet them as they open the door " hello aunty and uncle. kyse ho app (  how are you in a respectful way) " they smile and I sit across them on the sofa " hum ache hai beta. tum bolo tum kyse ho? ( we are good. how are you?)" "I'm fine". aunty replies. "  aunty, uncle I want to ask permission for something I want to do." They nod for me to continue further " tomorrow after exploring can I take both jaanu and Dhruv to have a pre-wedding shoot. is it ok with you guys?" they think for a while " if jaanvi's parents don't have a problem then we don't have" I was very happy hearing their answer  " thank you aunty, uncle. Please don't tell Dhruv and jaanvi about this ."  As I was coming out of the room I see Dhruv coming this way. I was thinking of what excuse to make " ANU" he shouts near my ear making me jump "have you heard what I told" I hit his hand and shake my head " I was telling you that 2 of my friends are coming in the morning I won't be able to welcome them. So as you are the bride and groom's best friend, go and welcome them and show them the room " I roll my eyes " DISADVANTAGE of being BFF" I say and agree anyway. As soon as I agree he runs off to take care of the guest and their needs. I, jaanvi and 2 of her cousins are sharing a room. We sleep early as tomorrow is a busy day. 

ISHAAN'S POV

Currently, I and Yash are waiting to board the flight to go to Dhruv's wedding. I had a meeting yesterday so I couldn't go with everyone. I book the early morning flight so I don't miss any fun. Today they were going to explore the place. As soon as we arrive there we were taken to the destination. As I was unloading our luggage I hear a voice " are you Dhruv's friends ?" I turn around to answer but was shocked to see maanvi standing in front of me wearing a green jumpsuit and unknowingly my heart starts beating very fast. Yash answers coming from another side of the car and seems equally shocked as me but soon he shouts " MAANU !" and hugs her. She seems shocked seeing me and Yash but hugs Yash back and greets me with a smile and nod.

Maanvi shows us our room and we get ready to go out to explore the place. As we gather around I see that all youngsters and there. Dhruv soon comes with a girl I guess she is the bride but I have seen her somewhere. Dhruv comes and hugs me and Yash and introduces us " guys this is jaanvi, my soon to be wife". she greets Yash as they have met before.   I nod but she seems shocked seeing me there " what are you going here sir" she asks and Dhruv introduces us" these are my best friends Ishaan and you know who Yash is "I realize where I have seen her " you were there for the magazine shoot which I did" she nods and she says " nice to meet you " After the introduction, we go into the bus for a local tour. It's sad that I couldn't sit with maanvi as Yash was sitting next to her.  

As we reach the destination we split off and decided to meet again near the bus. Currently, I, Yash, maanvi, jaanvi, and Dhruv are together in the market. We roam the whole market and I found that I and maanvi share my passion for photography. I secretly may have taken a few pictures of maanvi. We meet and go back to the venue. We have lunch and everyone goes to their respective rooms to rest. 

At around 5 someone knocks on the door. I was busy doing work on the laptop so Yash opens the door. " maanu what are you doing here?" I could hear  Yash asking and then footsteps approaching. Both of them come inside and maanvi sits on the near chair and Yash sits on the bed. " I want to ask you guys a favor" she starts off and I close my laptop to listen to her. " well I'm planning to organize a pre-wedding shoot like an engagement shoot. It's a secret so I want you guys to get Dhruv to get ready and get in the location I'll send." Yash agrees instantly and I have no choice but to agree and anyways I wasn't going to say no. " ok plan set. I  will send Yash the location, get him at 7:30 and by that time I'll arrange everything" maanvi says excitedly and goes out of the room. 

MAANVI'S OUTFIT ( before Ishaan arrived )( 1st day)

Hi guys, there is another chapter for Inked With Love

Hi guys, there is another chapter for Inked With Love. I hope you enjoy the chapter and if you have any suggestions leave in the comments section. don't forget to vote if you enjoy the story. have a nice day or night.

lots of love,

Ashley