CHAPTER 30

MAANVI'S POV

On the evening of the marriage, we come back to Delhi again.  I go back to the office as we are going to the location next week. I forgot to ask where we were staying. I heard from Yash that Ishaan is taking 2 days off as he has some emergency at home. I and Yash were talking during lunch and Siddharth comes and sits beside me. He has changed a lot since the wedding. It's nice because we can have a normal conversation without him flirting. We get back to work but my mood is a bit down.

I finish my work earlier than usual. I go to Yash who is sitting near his desk with his phone. I pull a chair beside him and sit next to him. He puts his phone away as soon as I come. It looks like he was staring at some pic on his phone. " I finished my work early so I don't know what to do so I came to you" I say " don't worry you came to the best person" he says flattering himself. We start talking about random stuff.

" Maanu I wanted to ask you a question for a long time " Yash says suddenly all serious. "what is it?" I ask him. " Do you have a tattoo? I saw something on your neck that night " I smile at him and show him my tattoo which is on my neck " wow I'm surprised that you noticed as most of them don't notice "I say. He laughs and we talk about a tattoo for a bit. "another question?" Yash says. I laugh a bit " is it 20 questions game we are playing ?" he smiles but doesn't say anything "I noticed that Dhruv is closer to you. How do you know him?" I remember that in marriage I was a middle monkey because both the families were like maanvi belongs to our family. " ya we met in university and our friendship grew and actually jaanu met Dhruv through me " he seemed shocked by my answer and immediately asks me " did you go to IIT DELHI?" I nod as an answer. He seems to be in thought for a while and later he realizes something and smiles at me very weirdly." Don't give me that weird look, I hate it." He changes his expression immediately and soon I go home.

As soon I reach home I feel empty as most of jaanvi's stuff is gone. I go into her room to see it empty except the bed in the middle of the room. I just lie on the bed and think of all the fun times we had in this house. My phone rings bringing me out of my thoughts. I look to see it's jaanvi " MERI JAAN! (MY LOVE)" "I called you to tell you that all the pooja happened successfully and tomorrow take a day off I want to go shopping for my honeymoon shopping as we are going day after tomorrow and I NEED CLOTHES!" I agree and message Yash about me being absent. I cook my self dinner and watch youtube and at 11 I decide to sleep as tomorrow will be a busy day.

ISHAAN'S POV

As soon as I came back from the wedding I got a call from mom telling me that Aaru and vihaan are sick. I take 2 days off and immediately go to their home to take care of them. I go home within an hour. I directly go to their room as I know both ma and papa will be there. Both Aaru and vihaan have separate rooms but currently, both of them are in vihaan's room as he has a bunk bed. Sometimes Aaru sleeps in his room so he left the bunk bed without getting a new one. I check their temperature and prepare a wet cloth for them.

During lunch, I feed Aaru and give vihaan his plate

During lunch, I feed Aaru and give vihaan his plate. As I'm done feeding and gave medicine to them I go into my room to finish my work. As I was working papa come in " beta I have an important meeting so I have to go to New York. I have a flight in the evening. Stay here and take care of your mom and siblings" I nod in response and he pats on my shoulder. " pa we have decided to go next week to the Maldives and start building the hotel. I'll send you the finished plan." We talk for a while and pa goes to pack. I think back to the wedding day.

*FLASHBACK*

It's the wedding day and I woke up late than my normal time and go jogging up the hill. When I saw maanvi sitting enjoying the view I secretly took a pic and go and sit next to her. We jog back together and go to get ready for the wedding in the evening.

As I was from the groom's side I went along with Yash for the Barrat. When we reach the venue I secretly search for maanvi but I fell disappointed as I didn't see her. We go inside and near the stage I see maanvi and she looks really beautiful in traditional wear. I feel my heart beating fast. On top of that, the smile on her face is the best. I think I'm falling in love with maanvi and I don't mind a bit.

During Kanyadhan when I saw maanvi crying my heart pained really badly. I promised myself that I would not make her cry if we get-together in the future. suddenly I snap out of my thoughts "why am I planning our future?" was the question I was asking my self. I shake all the thoughts and stand beside her and I was debating whether to touch her not but she was crying very badly so I put my hand on her shoulder and squeeze it gently to support her. I secretly smile to myself but it disappears fastly.

As I was working Yash calls me " what happened?" I ask as soon I lift the call. " I have something to ask you. where are you?" he sounded so serious. " I'm in ma and pa 's house." I answer him "I'll come in the evening " he cuts the call before I could answer. I close my laptop and go to check on Aaru and vihaan. I go into the room to see Aaru sleeping and vihaan on his phone. I climb up and sit next to him. I just hug him and sit and he seems to relax but he still has a slight fever. "Bhai till when are you staying here?" I smile " until you guys get better" " get some sleep evening Yash is coming," I tell and let him sleep.

In the evening, Yash comes home and greets my mom as my dad already left. we go into my room and he sits on the bed "what is it?" I ask him sitting across him on the bed. "this is a serious question. so think and answer "I nod. he takes a deep breath in " so do you like maanvi?" I was shocked by his question but I answer him honestly "I didn't feel these types of feeling till now for anyone except for my dream girl" Yash signs " do you LIKE her or not "I nod my head " yes I like her" Yash smiles but becomes serious again " ok. but now if you have to choose between maanvi and your dream girl. Who would you choose ?" I look ay him with blank expression" have you found her ?" was I only question in my mind. " I'm asking IF" I feel disappointed but I think about the question " I really like maanvi but I have dreamed about meeting and getting to know my dream girl. I waited for her for 6 years now but I can't figure out my feelings" I take the bracelet out and stare at it. " I don't know when I can meet her but I tried my best. But what if she has someone and also our personalities don't match " Yash gets up from the bed " think and tell me tonight and if you choose your dream girl I'll tell Siddharth to purse maanvi " I look at him shocked "what did you do?" Yash gives me a sorry look," I told Siddharth that you and maanvi like each other before the wedding " I get up and push him down on the bed and climb on him " YASH I'M GONNA KILL YOU " he pushes me down and runs off. I try to cool down and go down. Yash stays for dinner and then leaves.

Hi, guys here is another chapter of Inked With Love. I hope you enjoy the chapter and if you like it don't forget to vote. if you have any suggestions leave in the comments. 

I love this chapter and who loves Yash in this chapter. now you know why Siddharth was not flirting with maanvi!

lots of love,

Ashley❤