CHAPTER 34

IMPORTANT NOTE: I only publish this book in inkitt and Wattpad. so if you see this work anywhere other than these two platforms please inform me. thank you.

ISHAAN'S POV

As soon as I ask Maanvi to be my girlfriend she hugs me and nods into my shoulder. I hug her back tightly. After a few mins, she clams down " yes " She says and I feel like my heart would explode "AAAAA!" I shout loudly and I hear Maanvi's laughter. Just then I remember that she was about to say something before I confessed. " Maanu you were about to tell something?" I ask her and she just gives a wide smile. " Actually I wanted to tell you that I LIKE YOU. I guess I have always liked you from the start. It started as a admire but I don't know when it turned into like " She says shyly. I just hug her  "I'm falling in love with you," I say into her ear and she blushes and hides her face.  We sit on the near rock and relax listening to the sound of waves and I hold her hand.  

 Few seconds of silence and Maanvi starts speaking again " I liked a guy in my college. Just like you even I don't know who he is. I just know that he went off abroad. I searched for him like a mad lady. That was the first time someone stood up for me and Usually, people in college ignore reporting bullying but he stood up for me. I wanted to thank him but never got to"  she smiles and squeezes my hand. We stay silent again.

After 10min we decided to go back as the wind was blowing fast and its already late. As we were walking back I see Maanvi trying to set her hair to stop it from flying. We stop near the sidewalk so that Maanvi could tie her hair. as she ties her hair I open the car door and turn on the headlights. Maanvi comes and sits inside and we drive back. 

As we reach the house, I go and open the door for her.  She got down and turn to take the flowers from the back seat I notice a very similar thing on her neck. I just stare at it with thoughts running in my mind faster than metro express. She turns back facing me and I just look at her with a blank expression. She waves her hand in front of my eyes but I just hug her tightly and she hugs me back and I whisper "I finally found you " she pulls back and she looks at with confused face.  " you are my dream girl I was searching for for the last six years. "I say and show her the pic I have in my purse that was taken on the first day. She looks at the photo and I point the girl who is in the background. She stares at the picture for a while and looks up at me. I take her hands in mine and trace the bracelet on her hand "this is yours. I found it on that day I saw you. I searched for you but I didn't find you. So I kept it with me in hopes of giving it to you one day. " she looks at me speechless.

MAANVI'S POV

Today I was a crying mess. Finally, I told him how I feel about Ishaan and he is my boyfriend now. "WOW! it's unbelievable " I think to myself the whole car ride. As we reach the house, Ishaan opens the door for me and I think to myself " how romantic!". I get down and take the flowers from the backseat and I turn around to see Ishaan staring at me. 

*after Ishaan confessed*

I can't believe someone would love and wait for me. I never experienced love but I'm glad that I could experience it with Ishaan. I suddenly realize something and I could be wrong but I want to check it. "Ishaan can I ask you a question?" he nods.  " did you ever send a bullying video to anyone to the uni newspaper committee? " he keeps a thinking face trying to remember it. As he was thinking I was praying to God that it should be him.  "Aah! when I first went to Cambridge, I wanted to find you so I send it to one of my classmates in the uni newspaper to find you but we lost touch after that " "why?" he asks and I swear my heart just exploded. The boy I was searching for the whole time was right in front of me but I couldn't recognize him. I wanted to confirm it's him, so I roll up his leave a little bit and there it was a beautiful tattoo on his skin. WOW! I couldn't believe that we found each other.