25

Taehyung went home for the day and Jungkook didn't see him anymore. So the next day he's looking out for the omega, wondering what will happen now.

They were supposed to go on a date this weekend but he doubts it's a good idea when all they can do is yell at each other. He doesn't like Taehyung undermining his authority but even his wolf can let it slide every once in a while but yesterday it was too public.

The elder was openly challenging him as alpha and he just got so angry. It's a bit unfair to have accepted it at first and suddenly blow up like that but Tae should've known better. After all he is an omega and he should behave like one.

He watches the omega enter the classroom, Jimin nudging his side when the man enters. To his surprise the boy walks right up to him.

"Can I sit here?" Taehyung asks softly, eyes casted downwards and his head a little bowed.

"Yeah of course." Jimin says, scooting over. Jungkook does the same watching as the omega sits down. His wolf entirely gone the second the boy entered, it seems that the beast likes doing that whenever Taehyung is around.

"Taehyung." He says feeling odd now that the boy seems to be such omega-like.

"Yes?" The elder replies.

"Are you feeling okay?" He asks only for the man to smile brightly as he nods his head. But he's known the omega a little too long for him to believe that smile is real. He knows the elder is faking it, he just doesn't know why.

Biting his lip he focuses on the teacher who just entered. Occasionally glancing at the man besides him, who clearly isn't okay. Was it him that made him feel this way?

When class ends he manages to listen in on some gossip regarding Taehyung. When he arrives in study hall he and Jimin hear some more.

"They seems to all have an opinion on what happened yesterday, word travels fast." The shorter mutters.

"Yeah and they all seem to come to have the same conclusion, Taehyung is a bad omega."

The words hit him him like bricks as he remembers the conversation they had not too long ago. Taehyung had told him he had to follow classes to make him a good omega and then he said he wasn't good at anything.

"They're right." He says, abruptly standing up. Not even bothering to pack his things as he walks off.

He needs to find the omega and quick.

Because all those people are right, he's known Taehyung all his life and Taehyung had up until his sixteenth been 'Taehyung the kid that was definitely becoming a strong alpha' and then he didn't. He became an omega but a bad one.

A bad one because he's Taehyung.

No one else would make a worse omega than Taehyung, but at least it's still Taehyung. And that's that little fact he's been missing and refused to understand when the elder told him.

He runs outside, seeing the omega studying in the autumn sun. Running up to him he abruptly stops besides him, startling the boy a little.

"I really am a dumb alpha." He says.

"How come?" Taehyung asks, a smirk on his lips.

"You're the worst omega." He says. "The absolute worst, you could win a prize for how bad of an omega you are." He adds watching the boy laugh a little. Knowing the obedience and submissive behaviour this morning was am act to get him to see.

"Yeah, I'm the worst." The elder confirms.

"But you're Taehyung."

Just wrote the ending to this book and all of you are in for a ride...