38

Eating some ice cream Jungkook and Yoongi make their way back to the hair salon after having been around a few stores where he bought the boy a new hoodie and a fanny pack, claiming it'll make him cool.

Yoongi is happy again, a bright smile on his face as he tells Jungkook about his master plan to convince his dad to get him a phone.

The alpha listens while humming every once in a while. When suddenly someone taps his shoulder.

Turning around he blinks a couple of times before his jaw drops.

"B-blue?" He stutters out before turning to Namjoon. "Puprle?!"

Yoongi squeals in excitement. "It's so pretty! Told you I'd pick a good colour!"

Jungkook snorts. "They look like idols."

Taehyung gasps. "You think I'm pretty enough to look like that?!" He grabs the alpha before planting a kiss on the younger's lips. Only for Namjoon to chuckle. "Didn't know you guys were official."

Yoongi pouts before grabbing Taehyung's hand. "Don't waste your time on that dumb alpha."

Jungkook snorts as he watches Yoongi pull the omega away.

"Are you guys official?" Namjoon asks but he just shrugs. "I don't think so, we went on one date which was fun but we're not rushing in to anything."

The omega smiles. "I think you're good for him."

"I hope so." The alpha mumbles, feeling proud and happy. He really does, he hopes Taehyung is good for him too.

Finding their way back to the car they drive to Taehyung's home. Once upstairs Yoongi is immediately glued to the omega's playstation. While the kid is gaming with Namjoon, Jungkook and Taehyung find their way into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I so bluntly kissed you today." Taehyung mumbles only for the alpha to chuckle. Pulling the omega into his arms he sighs. "Everyone knows there's something between us already, us trying to hide it was dumb."

"Dumb alpha."

"Dumb omega."

Taehyung hops on the counter, extending his hands to the younger. And Jungkook immediately slides in between the omega's legs. Arms around the elder's waist as their lips meet.

It's a slow and loving kiss, both carefully pulling the other closer. One of Jungkook's hand in the curve of the omega's back while the second slowly makes it way under the elder's shirt.

A soft giggle leaving the shorter's lips as he pulls away from the kiss. "We can't, not with Yoongi just a room away."

The alpha snorts. "Oh but Namjoon is not a problem?"

"He can handle a few moans and groans."

Jungkook leans his forehead against the elder's. "God, why do you keep teasing me like this?"

"Teasing you?" The omega shakes his head before moving his hand to the alpha's crotch. Jungkook's eyebrows shooting up as he immediately grows hard under the light touch.

"I wouldn't dare..." leaning in closer, Taehyung softly whispers. "Alpha."

A shiver runs through Jungkook's body before hungrily kissing the omega once more. Wishing Yoongi wasn't in the other room.

He doesn't understand the sudden effect Taehyung has on him, and why now. But he doesn't seem to mind either, he loves having the omega pressed against his body.

"Tae! Joon lost will you—"

The two freeze before turning to the wide eyed Yoongi, who quickly turns around and runs back to Namjoon.

Looking back at each other the two burst out into laughter.