37

"You guys look horrible." Namjoon comments the second they sit down in class. Waiting for the teacher to finish preparations.

"Thank you Joon." Taehyung says before raising his middle finger at the elder omega. Only to get nudged by Jungkook.

"Be kind." He mumbles before yawning. "Where's Jimin?"

"Not sure, haven't seen him yet. He's usually here first." Namjoon mumbles and Jungkook shrugs before taking out his bottle of water. Taking a long swig while trying to ignore his slight headache.

Only for his phone to start buzzing in his pocket. He quickly grabs it and ducks under the table. "Jin what's up?!"

"Can you put Namjoon on please?"

"Uh sure." He mumbles before handing Namjoon the phone. Watching him nod a couple of times before hanging up the phone and gathering his stuff.

"What's up?" Jungkook asks once he gets the phone back.

"Yoongi got send home and is suspended for a week after fighting in school. Jin can't fix a babysitter now and he has an exam he can't miss. So I'm watching the little rascal today." He smiles before his face falters a little. "I don't have a licence."

"I do! I'll drive." Jungkook offers making Namjoon smile. "Please come with me, they're waiting in the car."

"Can I come too? Jimin isn't here and I'm going to get bored." Taehyung says with wide puppy dog eyes only for Namjoon to nod.

"I'm sure it's fine with Jin."

The three quickly sneak out before the lecture starts and rush to the parking lot where Jin is seated in his car. The angry ten year old in the back.

"The three of you?" He asks, getting out as the approach the car. "Yeah the more the merrier." Taehyung says happily only for Jin to chuckle.

"Ah be sure to spoil him a little yeah? Tell me how much you've spend and I'll transfer the money tonight, I was a bit harsh on him." The elder alpha sighs.

"Aish." Taehyung says only to get nudged by Namjoon who gives him a disapproving look.

"It's okay Jin, you want the best for him." Namjoon says before hugging the alpha tightly.

"Here's my keys, so you can drive home at the end of the day." Taehyung mumbles, handing the alpha the keys before ripping open the door and getting in besides Yoongi.

Jungkook nods. "We'll cheer him up." He promises before getting in behind the steering wheel.

He looks back at a sniffling Yoongi, Taehyung holding the kid in a tight hug. "Dumb alpha." The boy mutters only for Jungkook to raise a finger to his lips. "Sssh don't let your dad hear."

A little smile appears on the younger's face much to the two elder's delight. "Idiot."

Jungkook groans playfully. "You're just full of compliments today!"

The boy laughs a little suddenly looking a lot happier than before. They fall silent when Namjoon gets in and wave at Jin — all of them but Yoongi— who rushes into the school building.

Namjoon turns around before smirking. "You know what we can do today Yoongs?" The elder omega asks. "I wanna go dye my hair, you can pick the colour, would you like that?"

The boy's eyes widen. "R-really?"

"Of course! I'm sure you'll pick an amazing colour!"

Jungkook smiles at the way the kid cheers, immediately starting to discuss with Taehyung what colour to pick.

The latter evenly as excited by the news starts naming over outrageous colour there is. He finds himself smiling at how good of a father the omega would be.

"How about you pick my hair colour too?" Taehyung says making the boy twice as happy.