46

lol ofc that wasn't the end

The ride was awkward, since both Taehyung and Jungkook refused to talk to one another and the drive took over an hour due to traffic. Leaving Jungkook annoyed and a feeling a bit lonely.

The three omega's were together and he was alone. The other two alpha's have been left at home, probably unaware of what's going on. He has texted Jimin but the elder hadn't read it yet. When they finally get out and into a large building they're greeted by a tall lady who immediately hugs Namjoon.

"I missed you baby! You keep growing! Such a healthy skin you have! Have you been—"

"Hey mom, here are my friends. Amd he's the alpha I told you about." The tall omega says abruptly cutting his mother off but she doesn't seem to mind it. Instead she eagerly turn to the three awkwardly standing to the side.

"Oh?! Taehyung, Hoseok long time no see! Hope you're not causing trouble on your new school." She says smiling brightly.

"We can't afford getting kicked off again." Hoseok says, smiling equally as bright.

"And you must be Jungkook! I'm Kim Joru!"

"Nice to meet you ma'am." He says with a small bow only for the woman to smile. "Such a polite young man! Now come and follow me I can't wait to start!"

"Start what?" But Jungkook's question goes unheard as the rest have already is following Joru to the elevators. Which they ride, silently listening to Namjoon's mother ramble about all kinds of things.

Which he wouldn't mind listening too if he knew what they were doing here in the first place.

When they get out she immediately sends Hoseok and her soon off to wait somewhere before turning serious as the walk to a room a little further down.

"What's going on?" Taehyung asks.

"Oh? Namjoon didn't explain?"

Jungkook shakes his head. "No, he said he'd only confuse us."

"Take a seat." Joru says as they enter an office type of room. "It's much like Namjoon to think he's not smart enough to explain it, or maybe he's afraid of being wrong. Though I doubt it, you two look healthy."

"I am healthy." Taehying mutters. "Got my omega check up after last heat."

"And you?" The woman asks the alpha.

"I think I'm healthy." Jungkook mutters. Confused and getting annoyed. No one's telling him what's going on.

"I'm going to test some of your vitals and then with each of you I will individually have a conversation about the disappearance of the wolves. Namjoon told me a little but not enough, are you two okay with that?" She asks, a friendly smile on her face.

"This will not be documented, this is a personal favour I'm doing to my son. As much as I wish to document it, I won't." She shakes her head a little. "It's just a test too see if you're healthy and this and the conversation we'll be having is completely voluntarily and you can back out any moment. Though the clearer the picture the more accurate my conclusion will be."

"Oh! You're going to tell us why my wolf is gone?" Taehyung asks.

"Well, I'm going to try to."

"Why? We can just go to a normal doctor." Jungkook says, a bit skeptic. "Of course you can dear but Namjoon trusts me most that's the only reason you're here. Feel free to decline my help."

"No I'm in." Taehyung says, sending a glare to the alpha only for Jungkook to roll his eyes.

"Fine, I'm in too."