Fifteen

She’s had a little too much too drink and her stomach is filled to satisfaction. There was too much champagne being passed around at the book launch and she couldn’t help but indulge. She’s surprised she enjoyed something like that though and Ethan even bought her the book. Now they’re driving to his house with her singing aloud in the car to the music playing lowly in the radio.
“You know you can’t sing, right?” Ethan says and she chuckles, nodding twice.
“I’m very much aware of that sir, thank you”
“So why can’t you respect our ears by sparring us your crooked voice?” Ethan asks and instead of feeling insulted/offended, she laughs again.
“Freedom of speech boss,” Lisa says and continues with her singing aloud. It goes on like that until they arrive at the estate. He’s never brought anyone here as it has been his escape whenever things got too crazy for him. Not even his twin knows about and his heart is somehow fluttering at sharing this with the one who now owns it.
“You’re really a big deal, huh” Lisa says, as she steps out of the car.
The mansion is lit by little bulbs on the wall which illuminates the structure, allowing one to see how humongous it is from the outside.
“You’re the first person I’ve brought here,” Ethan says casually whilst putting the code to the door.
When it registers what he’s said, she feels the alcohol slip from her system.
“What?” Lisa asks, in shock. “For real?”
Ethan nods. “It’s an escape” then concludes with a shrug. The new knowledge makes her stomach flutter and her heart warm with overwhelming happiness.
“I’m honoured,” Lisa says then perks his cheek.
“Shall we? I don’t know about you but I’m pretty exhausted,” Ethan says.
“So, we’re just going to sleep? I thought you’ll give me a tour of your house,” Lisa says with a scowl.
“We have the whole of tomorrow for that. Besides, I want you sober for that. For now, it’s bedtime for the both of us,” Ethan says and just then, she yawns.
“You win”
So, he holds her hand and when they step in, the light automatically switches on and her mouth drops at the décor. The first thing she notices are the crystal and gold chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The living room is the widest and an open plan inclusive of the dining hall and kitchen. There’s a bar in a corner alternate the dining hall. The décor consists of warm colours with white and light brown the most dominant. The kitchen is in white and light grey with the appliances in black mirrors.
“I can only imagine how it looks like upstairs. This is beautiful Ethan. Did you do your décor?” Lisa asks with her hand still in his.
“I’d love to take the credit but it’s my interior decorator who did this.”
“How many floors?” Lisa asks.
“Three including the ground floor and no, there’s no elevator here,” Ethan says, and she giggles.
“I’m not that lazy,” Lisa says with a pout.
“So, you’re admitting that you’re lazy?” Ethan asks, amused.
“To a certain extent yes and it depends on how you define it. I’m lazy in activities I’m not much interest in like cooking.”
“Mm. can we go up now? I’m really tired,” Ethan says, and she nods in concurrence. The two go up the wooden stairs which Lisa feels go on forever and that has Ethan asking telling her to hop on his back. Getting in the main bedroom, he’s happy he’ll finally get to sleep with her in his arms. It feels weird being excited for something this small. He looks back at his younger life and realises it’s a first. He used to only see sex when it came to women and now making love is the last thing in his mind.
“It’s beautiful. Wait, what about our bags Ethan?”
“I’ll go get them downstairs. Are you going to shower first?”
She giggles. “Nop. As much as I want to impress you, I just can’t tonight. I’m tired”
Ethan chuckles and shakes his head. “You don’t have to impress me. take off your clothes then because I doubt you want to sleep in that tight dress, I’ll be back now.”
“No, no, no. give me a kiss first,” Lisa says with her lips protruding in a pout. He chuckles and adheres to her command by planting a wet kiss on her lips.
She’s on his mind when he gets out of the main bedroom, wishing to feel the warmth of her body already. He doesn’t feel the effect of the stairs when he goes down and even with their overnight bag when he goes up. She had insisted they pack in one bag and he didn’t even try arguing with her. she’s the one who packed for them. He thought he’d find her sleeping but she’s not. Instead, she’s going through her phone while laying on the bed in nothing but her red lacy Brazilian.
“You’re back,” Lisa says, her nose buried in her phone.
“I…am” Ethan says, having managed to find his voice even with the breath-taking beauty in front of him, splattered on his bed. He walks closer, wanting to feel her bare skin on his hand. The bag has been left right in front of the door and when he touches her, a jolt of electricity hits that part and they both feel it. Lisa drops her phone and her eyes stare into his, unable to breath.
“I had to,” Ethan says as he slowly as he grazes his fingers on her forearm. “It’s just as soft as I thought. Can’t believe I was able to keep my hands from you all day”
His hand moves from her forearm to the back of her neck where he gently pulls her, so her face is on his. He lands his lips on hers, loving the taste of her. she replies, fisting his hair with the other hand on his shoulder. The kiss is slow, passionate and with a drizzle of lust and desire. She finds herself on his lap with her hands making their way under his t-shirt needing to feel his bare skin. It’s electrifying and that contact, together with his hands on her bare back fuels their kiss and what began soft and slowly is now fast and messy with teeth gnashing and tongues swirling. It’s breathless so their both panting when they break it, unable to believe that just happened. Ethan lightly bites her lower lip then kisses her forehead and embraces. They stay like that for a moment and it feels like even time has stood still in their honour.
******
Lisa wakes up alone on the bed which immediately has her flapping her eyes open. She looks around the gigantic room to remind herself of her surroundings. A smile involuntarily spreads on her face when she remembers last night’s events. She looks at the time on her phone and realises she should have long been up. She stretches her arms still taking in the room. She didn’t have the time last night but now she does. The main bedroom is on the first floor, so she goes out into the balcony and her mouth drops at the view.
“Beautiful,” she murmurs, having forgotten that she’s barely naked. The morning breeze reminds her though, so she swiftly goes back into the bedroom and shuts the sliding door. She puts on her robe then makes her way to the bathroom. It’s spacious with two showers, a big oval bathtub and a double sink with it’s taps. There’s a cupboard above the sink which has most of their toiletries and a medicine cabin next to it.
When she’s done with the bathroom tour, she finally brushes her teeth and fixes her face before stepping out in search of Ethan. She finds him in the kitchen.
“Morning,” Lisa says, wrapping her arms around him from behind. “You’re cooking?”
He chuckles. “I wish but no. I’ve ordered us breakfast but it’s taking hours to get here. Coffee?”
“I thought you’re not a fan of coffee,” Lisa says, remembering their first counter.
“Are you also not?” Ethan asks and she nods.
“It tints my teeth and I hate going to the dentist. Tea is fine though,” she says.
“No hangover?” he asks, and she nods.
“I think it’s because of those bottles of water you forced down my throat. I’m hungry though”
“The food will be here soon.” Ethan says and turns so they’re facing each other and kisses her briefly. He lifts and places her on the kitchen island then gets between her legs. “You’re so beautiful. I don’t think I’ll ever get used to it”
“Thank you” Lisa says and kisses his lips.
The doorbell rings and he leaves her there to get it since it’s their food. They feed each other then go on to take a shower together. It’s difficult for him to keep his hands from her but restricts himself anyway.
“What are we doing today?” Lisa asks since there’s no work event.
“Anything you want,” Ethan says.
“Mm, let’s go to the beach then. I want to see Mama pictures”
“Then the beach it but before that, I want to eat your coochie”
“What?” Lisa asks, already feeling her clit ponder.
“I want to eat that pussy,” Ethan repeats and she blushes.
“OK, do I have a say in this?” she asks and he shakes his head.
“No say at all. close that toilet and sit on it with your legs parted baby,” Ethan says, and her legs shiver a bit. Goosebumps are all over her body and she can almost feel his breath on her thighs, but he isn’t that near yet. She does as he says, grateful that she thought of shaving even though she’s not much a fan. “Good girl”

A/N: Don't forget to drop a vote and comment. I love hearing from you. There's high possibility of explicit content on the next insert but I'll put a disclaimer in the beginning .