Seventeen

She hands the phone to him in fake determination, having masked the fear in her usual bitch face. bonnie doesn’t pay much attention to the screen when he decides to instead take out the phone’s battery, switching it off instantly.
“As much as I’d love to know what it is in here that has you smile, I’d rather not. There’s no phone that’s going to disturb our time together,” he says.
“But Bonnie, this is still a work trip,” Lisa reminds him, her voice having cleared of all nervousness.
“And I’m well aware of that but I need one more hour with you then I’ll leave you to go rest,” Bonnie says. Her heart is completely not here but to avoid any more suspicions, she knows she has to at least pretend like it is. She has no idea how long she’ll keep up the act the same way she doesn’t know what’s going on between her and Ethan. They’ve exchanged the ‘I love you’, shared passionate kisses and slept next to each other. Though they act like lovers and do the most of what lovers do, she doesn’t want to assume they are because the fact remains; he’s married.
Upon parting, he reminds her of their ‘shopping date’ tomorrow and she nods, feeling bad that she couldn’t ditch him like Ethan had said. She remembers the surprise the man said he has for her and though she tries to spark excitement, she can’t. she can’t help but think of almost being caught and wondering how long she’ll have to hide her feelings for her boss to the world. She’s always been an expressive lover, having loved showing off who she’s in love with in cocky captions on social media platforms. Then she remembers who her heart has chosen, and the pumping muscle sinks, making her sigh. It feels forever for the uber she’s called to come and when it does, she’s tapping her foot down while on the drive to Ethan’s place. She’s not thinking of anything else but to feel his arms on her body and his closeness in his embrace. She knows she’ll probably cry, suddenly feeling overwhelmed by emotions.
‘Catch a grip Monalisa,’ she scolds herself in her mind and, it barely works.
“We’re here ma’am,” the driver says, bringing her from her emotional trance. She takes out her purse then pays, hopping out of the car without even a thank you, which isn’t like her.
She had to spend an hour in their hotel room, having to pretend like they were still sleeping in it before going out in fear of Bonnie not having left. He was booked in another hotel but had threatened to move to hers. The memory was alarming to Lisa which led her to wondering yet again how long she’d be able to keep it up. Why did things have to be so complicated for her?
“I’ve waited forever for you,” Ethan says when she steps into the living room. He has his back away from her, focus on the television and if he hadn’t told her he’s never taken anyone here, she’d be wondering how he knew it’s her.
“I’m sorry,” is what Lisa says and her voice has him on his feet and turning to face her.
With his forehead furrowed, he asks, “What’s wrong?”
One tear falls before she can stop it and that has him a foot from her in an instant. He pulls her for an embrace, and she falls apart in it, letting out tears she never thought would come. He brushes her back while she cries, clenching his jaw and wondering of ways to torture the boy until he gives up on life for whatever he might have done to her.
“What happened Lisa? Did that bastard force himself on you and why was your phone off?” Ethan asks in a gentle tone. She takes the water he’s given her after she calmed down and drinks until there’s merely a drop left in the bottle. She then pulls him by the hand to the L-shaped couch and they sit hip to hip.
“I’m sorry about that. I have no idea what just happened,” Lisa says, feeling embarrassed for breaking out like that in front of him.
“I didn’t ask for an apology Lisa, talk to me,” Ethan albeit begs and she sighs, looking down.
“He’s the one who switched off my phone and I forgot to switch it on. Then when I was alone in the hotel room, I started thinking and it continued until I got here. I hate the hiding, but I understand I can’t do anything since this is an uneasy situation that we both didn’t choose. I guess I’m close to getting my period which is why I’m overly emotional like this. I just wish I didn’t have to hide you and how I feel about you like this, but I understand, I’m sorry,” Lisa confesses, and his face softens from her confession.
“You scared me,” Ethan says, pulling her for a brief embrace then planting a butterfly kiss on her forehead after breaking it. “I don’t want you stressing about this Lisa. I need you to be patient and trust that it’ll take some time before we can express our love for each other publicly. Trust me, it’d be easier if we had met before… but this is our reality now so a little patience?” Ethan says while cupping her cheeks and she nods. He then kisses her as if sealing the deal and it’s enough to erase all our worries and all the thoughts that had been swimming in her mind.
“So, what is the surprise you spoke of?” Lisa asks after catching a breath from his kiss.
“It’s late now for that. Are you hungry? I have a candle lit dinner waiting for us in the balcony” Ethan says, and she grins.
“Really?” he asks, and she nods. “But before that, I want to quickly see your face hit up as you orgasm from my tongue”
And her face hits up immediately. “How much more do you want me to be in love with you Ethan?”
He chuckles as he lifts her skirt, the sound coming out like vibrations. “I want it all”
******
They have dinner over light conversation, Lisa feeling giddy from his tongue which had devoured her pussy and sucked all her juices. It keeps coming back into her mind and it feels it keeps getting better. Her mind keeps skipping back to reminisce on that and she wonders how long she’ll be able to take just his tongue.
“What if I want more?” she blurts, unable to believe that what was supposed to be a thought betrayed her like that.
“Do you want more?” Ethan asks and the woman nods shyly.
“Then you’ll get it. I wasn’t planning on sleeping with you over this weekend but who would say no to such a beautiful lady? Besides, there’s nothing more I’d love than to make love to you,” Ethan says, and she blushes, her stomach fluttering. He stands then stretches his hand to her, Lisa taking it eagerly and the two move inside.
“I’ve never been a bed fan, but I’d prefer our first time to be a little dignified, don’t you think?”
She nods and he chuckles. “What happened to your tongue love? I want you to tell me how you want it. Don’t be shy now”
“Don’t do that Ethan,” Lisa begs, and the man laughs.
“Do what?” he asks, faking innocence.
“Stop making me blush Ethan, my cheeks hurt.” She says and he chuckles yet again, making her face beetroot red from embarrassment.
“I’m sorry babe. I’m going to kiss you now,” he says and lowers his head to hers. She closes her eyes in anticipation and the two kiss, the man in no rush to make love to her. he lifts her as they’re kissing, daring not to break the kiss even when he lowers her on the bed.
Her arms move from circling his neck and he feels the hands tugging at his shirt, pulling him even closer. His one hand move to her bare thigh, softly brushing it. She moans when his lips move from hers to the back of the neck, loving the pain-pleasure from his biting there.
“I love you,” he whispers to her ear, the feel of his breath fuelling her desire for him. He switches them so she’s on him, her legs besides his hips as he takes off her top, eyes fixed on her. he then plants kisses from her shoulder, moving towards her chest but not without leaving marks with his biting between kisses. He goes to her breasts and feasts on them like a predator, loving the feel of her nipple reacting to his touch. He alternates the nipples, making sure to give equal attention to the dark pearls and loving to hear her moan. He slowly bites her nipple and a shiver runs down her spine as she lowers her neck, loving the pleasure that overwhelms the pain of the biting. Lisa lifts his face up then kisses him, wanting him to feel her mouth with his tongue and boy does he do, the two swirling and moving around to their love.
“I still won’t do it until you look at my dick,” Ethan says after breaking their kiss and her eyes shoot open.
“What?” she asks in a low pant. He puts her next to him then gets off the bed, slowly removing his clothes while looking at her until he’s butt naked. He takes his half-erect cock into his hand and slowly moves his hand towards his length his eyes still on her.
“I want you to look at it and imagine how it’ll feel in that sweet little hole of yours Lisa,” Ethan says in a sultry voice and she gulps hard, the erotic images filling her brain the minute her orbs set on it. “Do you love what you see?”
She nods shyly, having deduced that he’s a dirty talker when it comes to sex and that it also turns her on.
“I can’t be the only one naked now, can I?” he says while moving to her then helping her out of her skirt and shoes while she lays on her back. He then goes on to kiss her, continuing where he had left off and she can barely hold in the pleasure. Kisses are traced from her chest, down her navel then to her mound. “I want to taste your arousal and I’m thinking it’s from imagining daddy fill up your channel”
His finger goes to her folds, loving the moisture it finds there and moving to her hole. He puts an index finger in, watching her mouth take put a pant when it happened and her not holding in the moans as he started moving it. “You come so easily love and I’d be lying if I said I don’t like it”
He brings the finger to her mouth. “Suck it” he commands, and she does, the motion making his dick leak with precum. “I’d love to have that hot mouth around my cock but not tonight.”
he gives her mound one more kiss before moving his body so it’s hovering above hers. He puts one leg on his shoulder, the other on around his waist and with his lips having lowered to hers, thrusts once into her, making her body jolt with a mixture of shock, pain and pleasure.
“Ethan!” she screams and he laughs.
“I’m sorry but being gentle really isn’t me. you feel so good that I swear I might come right now if I start moving”
“Please do,” Lisa says, biting her lip.
“What baby?” he asks like he hadn’t heard her.
“Please move Ethan,” Lisa beggingly says.
“Not so shy now, are we?” he teases and boy, does she not get redder.
“Stop teasing or I’ll cry,” she threatens and instead of laughing, he takes the threat to heed.
“Keep your eyes on me,” he says and slowly, he starts moving.