Chapter 5

Rita's outfit (mm)

August(Yungin)POV:

"Damn, daddy. That was so good. I love you" This bitch Liza said. "I'm sure you do." I say back to her. "You ain't gone say it back?"
I sigh. This girls know what's up when we fuck. I don't want nobody catching feelings and now I have her telling me this shit?. "Look Liza-" She cut me off before I could even finish my sentence. "I'm not Liza. My name is Ariana".

"Bitch, I don't give a fuck who you are. You knew what was wassup here. So don't be acting brand new on me. Don't ever in your life ever cut me off you heard me?" I snap on her. "Y-yeah" she answers me. "You know what, screw that, don't call me no more" I say to her putting on my shoes. "No, no, no baby we can fix this, I'm sorry, ok? I'm sorry, I'll see you tonight" she begs, telling me. I chuckle shrugging her off me. "And who invited your ass?" I ask her still chuckling

"e-everyone is invited" I says confused. "Yeah, except your ass" I tell her picking up my jersey walking out her room, with her trailing at the back of me. "Look baby I bought a ticket, let's talk about this" she begs me. "Ain't nun to talk about, I'll even put extra security cause I know how your hoe ass be. I'm out, and remember don't call I'll block your ass when I get in the car" I leave her shocked in her living room.

I get in the car and Rizzy starts the car backing out the drive way. "Where to boss?" David asks "mama" I say and they nod they heads silence filling the car, but it was a comfortable one.

Rita's Pov:

Gosh, when does five o'clock hit, cause I wanna go home to rest before this party. My instance are telling me not to go, but I promised Rose so I guess I'm going. Today was really interesting and something is telling me tonight is too. Damn, I hate this job. If you knew how many perverts entered in this shop you sure would vomit.

"Next customer please?" I call out.

"Can I please have two chocolate muffins, two cups of dark coffee?"

"Good morning ma'am, is that all you having today?" I ask her. She seemed to be those people who order one by one. Gosh, how I hate those kind of customers. She looked at me confused. I rolled my eyes and took a deep breathe before releasing it.

*
*
*
4:57pm

Thank God its closing time soon. There were no customers any more so I was just clearing up the place. I finish cleaning up, take my things and walk to the door. "Bye Trina, I'm out" I shout out to here, since she was in the back. "Ok baby. Be safe" she shouts back. Love this girl. She was the type of friend that was real. She told you straight out she didn't sugar coat it or anything. "Or wait for me I just need to close up" She shouts again. I chuckle and wait for her. She walk out the back into the front grabbing the bags walking to the door. She locks up and we begin walking. Than her nosy self asks me a question.

"So..."

"So..?"

"You and Yungin, wassup?" She asks. I look at her as if she's crazy and bust out laughing. Man this chick is really crazy. "Ain't nun wassup with me and him" I tell her still laughing. "C'mon. He don't talk to nobody but his niggas when he there and all of a sudden he smirking around you? That nigga always have a straight face on him"

"Ok we met- well bumped into each other at the mall. He come here today, bought those stuff and he told me that it's his birthday today and that his friends are throwing him a 21st birthday party and that I should come through" I explain to her.

"And you going right?" She asks me all happy and shit. "Yeah. I don't want to, but Rose is forcing me to go. Are you coming?" I ask her.

"Of course I am. We gone turn up"