Chapter 8

Three weeks later

August(Yungin)POV:

Its been three weeks since my party at the club and that whole incident. Shit, I'm still pissed about that shit. Niggas know not to fuck with me. I don't play when it comes to my shit and money. I got the club fixed last week and it's up and running again. I haven't seen Rita since the morning she left my house. "Nigga where we heading to?" I shrug. "The Trap" was all I said and he made a U-turn heading to the trap.

"Aye Aug?" I looked up my phone. "Wat?"

"Tonight I'm having a little house party, come through" Chris said. I nod and looked at him. "You like having those little parties huh?" He chuckled and nod. "Yeah nigga. It be nice having my niggas around and bitches twerking around the house" I chuckled and shook my head. We arrived at the Trap and we got out heading inside. When we walked in it was everyday shit. Bitches naked cutting coke, niggas everywhere. Some smoking, some cooking dope and some cleaning guns. They greeted me and gave me head nods. I juss gave them head nods heading to my office.

"When is the next shipment?"

"Next week. The twin brothers are coming tomorrow night"

I nod and took out my guns cleaning them. Chris had a questionable look. "Them bitch ass niggas thought I was going to let what they did slide? Hell nah. I ain't about to do that. That club cost me Around 2 million to build and half a million to fix. Got me fucked up if they thought I was going to leave them alone and keep it moving like nothing happened. Tomorrow night I'm rolling up on them niggas"

He nod and took out his gun and put it on my desk. I smirk cause I knew my nigga was down for anything. "Do you need me to get you more men?"

I shook my head. "Nah. Its going to be me, you, David, Dj, Derrick and Rizzy" he nod and stood up. "I'll see you tonight right?"

"Of course. Its going to be crowded?"

"Nah I ain't call too many people. Invite home girl you met at the club"

"Who? The one I was helping find the girl you left with? From Starbucks?"

"Yeah her. And nigga quit acting as if you forgot her name" I chuckled looking down. "Really nigga? I didn't say her name because you don't know her name"

"What's her name?"

"Rita, why?"

"Nun, I just wanted to know if you remembered her name that's all"

"Well I do. Now leave"

"Ight nigga I'll see you later. Deuces"

I gave him a head nod and he walked out my office leaving. After cleaning my guns I took out my already rolled blunt and my light getting ready to get high

Rita's Pov:

"Ok I'm really not going with you Rose" I tell her. She sights and looks at me. "Please Ri like I don't want to be alone. I dont know anyone"

"Bitch please. Ain't no way. Ain't no way you don't know nobody. The whole of Nola practically knows you" she rolled her eyes. "Ok I'm begging you" I shook my head

"Nah. Last time I went to a party with you, you left me and I had to leave and spend the night with Yungin. I was worried bout your ass, thought you was dead"

"I'm sorry ok. They practically dragged me out of there. Just the same way you was told I'm ok that's what I was told"

"That's not what I even meant. I meant you left me to sit alone in that club Rose, and drink alone"