Chapter 11

Roslin(Rose)POV:

I woke up to the sun brightening the whole room. I shut my eyes quickly. I groaned and cleared my throat. I opened my eyes again and pulled the covers of off my body. I was still naked, I sat up and swinging my legs back and forth. After a few minutes I got up and made my way to the bathroom. My legs were a bit sore, but it was nothing I couldn't handle.

I pulled down the toilet seat and sat down doing my business. I wiped myself and flashed the toilet. I washed my hands after looking for a toothbrush and wash towel, I brush my teeth and step inside the shower.

After taking a 30 minute shower, I step out and wrap my body in a towel. I walk out the bathroom and drop the towel after wiping down my body. There wasn't no lotion in here and I didn't have extra clothes, so I put on my clothes from yesterday and left the room. I could hear faint voices coming from downstairs. I walked further down the hall. I turned left and went down each step slowly. When I turned on the corner of the living room, Rizzy was there and CB, Yungin and some guys.

They all turned their heads and looked my way. I pierced my lips together and slightly waved. Some gave me head nods and some just turned their heads continuing on whatever they were doing.

"Your phone is right there on the table near the door"

I nod and smiled

"You need a ride? Rizzy, please take her home"

My eyes widen

"Sure-"

"No-I uh, I came with my car yesterday. Have you seen RiRi?"

His eyebrows came together into a frown. He shook his head

"Nah, I don't even know where she is"

"Fuck, she didn't sleep here?"

"What you is, her mama? She probably left"

I rolled my eyes and was about to respond when Yungin cut me off.

"I took her home last night, don't worry, she's good"

"Thanks Yungin. I had fun last night"

I said to Chris, but mainly looking at Rizzy. He smirk.

Chris nod and I thanked him before leaving. I pulled out my phone and called Rita, she ain't answer, it went straight to voice mail. She always answer my calls. She must be mad.

August(Yungin)POV:

The room was filled with silence as we were all gathering our thoughts. We were about to go find this nigga who shot up my club. Different guns sat around the room, Chris's office. In the room it was Chris of course, Rizzy, David, Derrick, Dj and I. I didn't too many people, so it was just us.

I looked around to see everyone doing what I was doing, cleaning their guns.

"So, wassup with you and 'ole girl?" Chris asked, sparking unneeded conversation. I needed to think and get some piece of mind, before we go do this.

I was silent, not answering his question, giving my gun my undivided attention. After piecing together the gun, I put on gloves to put in the bullets.

"Nun" I answered him, signaling him to stop his questions, with the one word I said.

"So you like her? You've been spending a lot of time with her lately"

"Nah"

"So why you been spend so much time with her?"

"She can hold conversation"

"Oh, right. That's the-"

I cut him off making him suck his teeth.

"Y'all ready? I'm about ready to shoot this niggas and come back home"

They all nod. David passed me and Chris bullet proof vests and I frowned.

"What I need his for? I don't want this shit, this shit is worn by pussies"

Rizzy chuckled, tucking two guns in his frontal and another two at the back. "Man just put it on. You know how he gets. Paranoia"

Chris put on his vest and then his black sweater. I followed all his actions lastly we all put on our masks.

°
°
°
The sounds of gunshots were music to my ears. My niggas and I were popping this bitch niggas and we weren't showing them no kind of remorse.

"I think they all dead" Chris said, taking his mask off. I took mines off too. This place was full of dead niggas and bitches. We walked over the bodies, going upstairs, pushing the double doors open a nigga sat on a chair.

With a huge grin plastered on his face, he got up clapping his hands. I looked at Chris and he had the same facial expression as me. Deep Frowns.

"Yungin, Yungin, Yungin. Oh Yungin. Look at you."

"Why you came to my nigga's club and shot up his shit?"

"Oh?!" He gasped dramatically, pissing me off even more. He wasn't tall, nor was he short. Gold filled his mouth and a head full of long dreadlocks. He was dark skinned with tattoos all over his arms and a few on his face. He had a pig like nose.

"Breezy? Oh my, look at you, all grown and shit. But listen, all jokes aside, I ain't shoot up your place" He said in a laugh

"Than who did? Cause Set nigga, I ain't come here to play Tom and Jerry. Either you tell me who did it or you die"

"Like I said-"

I put two bullets between his eyes and watched him fall. I walked over to him and bend down

"That's what your ass gets for fucking with my money. Pussy nigga"

I stood up and shot him in the chest two more times.

"He was already dead, man"

"Man I've seen niggas survive gunshots from the head ight?"

He chuckled and shook his head.

"Ight, that's some creepy shit"

We walked down stairs and met with Rizzy and them.

"Aye, Yung man, we took anything valuable in here" Dj said. I nod.

"Keep it. David and Derrick will drive us and Dj and Rizzy, burn this shit up and leave as quick as y'all can. Y'all know the po-pos on the way now. The gun shots could be head throughnot the N.O" I said and we left, leaving them in there. Police sirens could be heard through out the whole of Nola and we had to get out of here asap, before they saw us.

"We leave at 3pm, our meeting is at 8pm" Chris said. I nod, closing my eyes. I need some rest.

♡♡♡

Learning more and more on how to write scenes like this(August POV). Hope I become good as time goes.

Roslin Pov. Hope it was good, it wasn't a sex scene, just a normal Pov. You'll be getting more Pov of her, but mostly it'll be about Rita and August

Just a short chapter to make up for not updating in so long

Yung__Aug_♡Love