Talking

Aizawa's POV

I frustratingly graded Kaminari's paper. This boy needs serious tutoring. I see Todoroki enter and look up at him.

"Well this is interesting. What are you doing here, Todoroki?" I ask him.

He responds with a completely unexpected answer.

"I know who the traitor is." I raised my eyebrow. I was also shocked. Did he really know who the traitor is?

"Are you sure?"

"Positive." He tells me. Todoroki isn't one to lie so I have no reason not to believe him.

"Who is it?"

"Mina Ashido." Jeez he's so formal.

Mina? Why the hell would Ashido work with the league?

"Do you know why?" I ask him. He looks at me blankly.

"No. But Bakugou does. He told me."

"And how does he know."

"I don't know. He just told me it was her."

"How do you know Bakugou isn't lying?" I ask. It could be absolutely anyone so we have to be sure.

"I can assure you he isn't. I can go get him now if you want me too." He offers.

"Sure why not."

He nods and leaves the classroom. I go back to grading Kaminari's paper. I luckily finish it before Todoroki comes back. I go on to grading Ashido's paper. Her grades have been dropping, slowly, recently but that's not evidence of any foul play.

When I finish hers Todoroki walks back in with Bakugou, who looks like he just woke up from a 12 hour nap. I know because it's what I look like after waking up from a 12 hour nap.

I stay silent as Bakugou quietly yells at Todoroki. Most of their conversation just goes in one ear and out the other.

"Well. Are you gonna tell me how Mina Ashido is the mole?" They look at me and then back at each other. Have they been getting along? Maybe I should lock Bakugou and Midoriya in a room then. See how that goes.

"I know for a fact it's Mina," Bakugou starts, "Because she attacked me yesterday when we were at a carnival."

"What does that prove?"

"She isn't Mina. It's Toga from the league of villains."

"If we brought her here maybe we can prove it."

I thought for a second. I'd have to discuss it with the other teachers and see what to do from there if they were being honest.

"Okay. I'll discuss with the pro heroes and teachers what to do. You guys go back to the dorms. Keep an eye on Toga."

The two nodded and left the room, arguing. Immediately I called Nezu for an emergency meeting.

All the teachers met in less than ten minutes.

"So what is this meeting for, Aizawa." Midnight questioned.

"I got information on who the possible traitor could be."

"And where did you get this information?" Nezu asked in his usual too happy to be happy tone.

"From two students. Bakugou Katsuki and Todoroki Shouto."

"And what did they say?" Mic joined the conversation.

"That it was someone in Class 1A. Their fellow classmate, Mina Ashido. They say it's Toga in disguise."