Therapy

Possible Trigger Warning!!!

Aizawa's POV

This morning I was expecting Bakugou was gonna be some kind of nervous. What I wasn't expecting was having to pull over while on the road because of an anxiety attack. Along with Todoroki, who was here for emotional support.

I was just driving with the two students in the back of the car and all of a sudden Bakugou was hyperventilating and crying.

"Bakugou, it's going to be fine." I try to reassure my distressed student, "we'll be right in the other room if anything bad happens. It'll be alright."

It was obvious that he couldn't hear me. He was to lost in his own thoughts. He would mumble a few things that I could barely here. All I got was the words, not safe, death, and blow. Todoroki seemed to hear everything and started whispering to him. After a few minutes Bakugou calmed down and apologized for it.

"It's alright, kid. We get you're scared and worried. But trust us, it'll be fine." I told him. I checked the time. We were going to be a little late, but that didn't matter. Bakugou is the important one in this situation.

The rest of the drive was fine with no outbursts or attacks. Bakugou did dig his fingernails into his palms a few times from nervousness. A new unhealthy habit he had picked up recently.

Recently. I just discovered one of my students was dealing with a mental illness recently. And Bakugou for that matter. I should've known sooner. Should've talked to him. He's always say he was fine and tell us all to fuck off. And the fact that it got to the point he tried to kill himself twice. Todoroki and Kaminari told the staff about the thing that happened when we saved him and Mina.

I should've pushed harder. Should've talked to him after he was kidnapped. The staff and I tried to talk to him but like I said he'd tell us to fuck off.

Before I knew it we had arrived. I parked the car and we all got out. Todoroki held Bakugou's hand while he practically tiptoed into the building.

When we arrived in the building Todoroki and I sat down while Bakugou went into the room. The session was supposed last around an hour. Good thing my phone is almost fully charged.

Bakugou's POV

Stepping into the room was one of the hardest parts. The room was small, as small as my dorm room. There walls were painted a calming blue color and there were two chairs with a couch across from it. A woman in her mid thirties sat in one of the chairs.

"Katsuki Bakugou?" she asks, I slowly nod and take a seat on the couch. I have to admit it's a comfy couch. It eased my rapidly beating heart just a little.

"Hi, I'm Reiki. You can call me Ms. Reiki or Rei, whatever you're most comfortable with. I'm your therapist!" She gives me a warm smile.

I nervously smile back, looking around the small room, trying to notice other things about it to distract myself. There's a vase on the desk near the chair Ms. Reiki is sitting in. The pillow on the couch looks fluffy. It has a calming pattern to it. Blue and white squiggly lines.

"Seeing as this is our first session I think we should get to know each other first. That way you can learn to trust me. I'll ask you a question and you answer it and I also answer the same. Is that okay?" She explains. I nod a slow yes. She smiles.

"So what's your favorite color?" She asks me.

"Orange." I quietly say, my voice is deep. I'm trying not to have any voice cracks or cry.

"That's a good color. I personally like green."

The questions go on for around 15 more minutes. Her questioning me. Me responding. And occasionally she would tell a funny story to lighten the mood and calm my nerves.