Chapter 9: Plan

Taylor's POV

I'm eating ALONE in the open part of the cafeteria, full of students, when Katie sat at the chair in front of me. I know she's the girl that I saw with Andy that day at the comfort room.

She can't be "unrecognised", she has the style that only she can pull off.

So... I'm confused and wondering if this was one of Andy's plan.

"Why are you here?" I quietly asked. People are looking at us. I mean, not bragging but I am also kind of famous, all of the student councils are. People voted for us, we will not win if we all aren't famous. But Katie's famousness is a different level.

She's a cheerleader. That's why I'm not shocked when Andy, the typical basketball player, will choose a girl like her.

But he choose to make Nat as his girlfriend for a public display I think. I mean, she's gorgeous, famous, smart, member of student council. I don't see why not.

Okay back to Katie, I am thinking about my her again...

Why is she here? I don't want the attention that people are giving us at this very moment.

Urgh! I hate this!

"So..." Katie started talking

Katie's POV

I told her everything. About Andy and me. About what Andy's planning to do to Natalia. And what I saw before I went here. I waited for her response.

"Your point?" She said in 'i'm not interested' tone.

0_o

o_0

-_-

Are you f*cking kidding me? You gotta be f*cking kidding me, right?! That's her reaction?! THAT'S HER F*CKING REACTION AFTER EVERYTHING THAT I JUST SAID?!! I WASTED A LOT OF MY SALIVA TO TELL HER EVERYTHING AND THAT'S THE RESPONSE THAT I WOULD GET?!!

I can already tell that she's hard headed and convincing her won't be as easy as I thought. Urgh!

 Breath. Relax. You don't want to lash out in front of a lot of people. "I know you don't really want to out yourself. You just did it because you know that if you don't, Andy will do it." I said. Still breathing to calm myself.

"Yeah. True. Luckily no one's bothered by it." She said in a monotone voice.

How can she be so CALM?!!

"Honestly, he told me the plan to out you, but you did it yourself. Plus, you're not talking to Natalia anymore so he didn't bother to ruin you and make you suffer much more." Now that I'm thinking about it, I feel so cruel. How can I team up with that guy? How come I loved that guy?!

Yes. LOVED. I'm over him. I just want to play and teach him some lesson. Easy to move on? Nah. If you think of it, he's not that much lovable.

=_=

She spoke. The reason why I snap out of my thoughts.

"Al... right. I still don't get your point. I'll ask you again. Why. Are. You. Here?"

I took a deep breath. Okay. This is it. Time to convince her. "He wants to play. I'll play with him. And if you're going to agree, you can be my 'partner' to defeat him in his own game." I said in a poker face. But inside my heart is beating so fast because of my nervousness. "In that way, you can get your revenge to your friend too."

"I'm not like that" I looked at her raising one of my eyebrows. "Okay. Maybe I'm that kind of person... TO OTHER PEOPLE. I will never do anything that will cause something negative to her."

D*mn. She really liked the girl. She got it bad.

"Then you could just do this to get your revenge to Andy. You outed yourself because of him. Yes. No one cared. You're still famous. Still THE Taylor Ellie Livingston. But! You don't have your bestfriend anymore. You lost her. Plus, Andy told me that you heard us that day so you must've already know that he's planning to hurt your ex-bestfriend slash "the love of your life". Teaming up with me might threw him off and might ruin his plan in the first place." I said all in one breath. Trying to persuade her. I don't want to come as desperate but I really am right now so... whatever

-_-

But I'm dying inside. PLEASE AGREE. PLEASE AGREE. PLEASE AGREE.

She took a deep breath. "Okay. So what can I do to help?"

I smiled and moved my chair to seat closer to her and whispered the plan...