Chapter 34: College

Taylor's POV

I still don't know what I should do about my "love life". I don't even know what I will do in life! GENERALLY.

I don't know what course I should take for college? I mean, I have several ideas, but I'm not sure which one I should really take.

And please note the "several" and "ideas". They're all making me more confused!

Heck I'm not even sure which school I should go! Should I leave or stay in the state?

Urgh! I need to get myself together. Maybe a 3-day-vacation wouldn't hurt?

********

~1st day of vacation~

Breath in*

Breath out*

I can hear the sound of the waves hitting the white sands of the beach.

I successfully made my mom and dad say yes into letting me go on a vacation alone. They said this is their additional gift for me since I'm done being a senior!

Love that! I REALLY love my parents!

^_^

Since I'm in this vacation to clear my mind, I turned off my phone. It's just me, and the island. The people around me doesn't count since I don't know them personally. Don't question the "me and the island" thing.

=_=

My parents also helped me to plan everything that I will do here. This island offers A LOT of water activities and whatever things that I will try for the first time.

I'm physically active, but not to the extent where I will let a boat pull me on a daily basis.

=_=

So this will be my first time. Wish me luck...

Katie's POV

Now that Taylor knows the truth, I hope it will enlighten her mind. I don't know why I didn't noticed before how she really likes, or even love, Natalia.

Maybe I really got blinded by my own love?

I thought of revenge at first, that's why I called Andy. But I thought that showing her that "we" can't be together will open her eyes and will make her realize that she LOVES Natalia.

But no. What she did is slump on her room, which I didn't expect. Maybe she truly cared for me? But not like how she cared for Natalia. She cared for her more. And she, herself, didn't even know it. She really is oblivious in this "game".

I don't want a forced love. I want my other half to love me because he/she loves me for me.

I think going to a different state for a college is a good thing. To move on and to have a new start.

Leaving them alone would be a great idea. Besides, now that I think of it, they will make a good couple? They're both oblivious on what they "have" until it turned into what they "had".

I just hope what they "had" wouldn't be each other...

Natalia's POV

I know I told myself to let go of Tay. And I wouldn't make any move on her or bother her.

And I'm SO proud of myself. Even if I want to see her, call her, talk to her, touch her, hold her, I didn't. I fought the urge.

... but I want to at least call her for the last time before I leave for college. We'll not see each other for years after this.