✒IX

Adam

   I walk in the dining room. I sit down on my chair and grab the bowl. But suddenly, I notice that there is another meal in front of me. It must be for the girl. I huff before trashing my meal. "Lumiere!" I shout loudly.

  I stomp my way into the kitchen. "You're making her dinner," I say with  anger in my tone. "I thought you might appreciate the company," Lumiere thought so. "You thought?!" I exclaim madly.

   "Master, I assure you that I have no part of this hopeless plan," Cogsworth assures me as I walk close to them. "Preparing her dinner, designing a gown for her, giving her a suite on the east wing," he says with a mocking tone. "You gave her a bedroom?!" I growl. "No, no, no. He gave her a bedroom," he points at Lumiere.

   "This is true," Lumiere admits. "But if this girl is the one that can break the spell," he tells me as I pace around, "Then maybe you can stop by using dinner to charm her." "Good thinking Cogsworth," he hits Cogsworth's head.

   "This is the most ridiculous plan I have ever heard. Charm the prisoner," I tell them. "But you must try, Master," he says desperately to me. "With every passing day, we became less human."

   "She is the daughters of a common thief," I remind him. "What kind of person you think that makes her?" I point out. "Now you can't judge people by who their father is. Can you?" Mrs. Potts says. I growl before heading outside.

   I walk to her room with Plumutte, Cogsworth, Lumiere, Mrs. Potts and Chip on my side. I knock on her door. "You will join me for dinner. That is not a request," I say to her with a monotone voice.

   "Gently, Master," Mrs. Potts instructs. "The girl lost her family and her freedom in one day," she points out. "Yes. The poor thing must be in there scared to death," Lumiere adds. "Exactly."

   I nod, taking in what they told me before knocking gently on the room's door. "In a minute," I hear her sweet voice. "You see. There she is. Now remember, be gentle," Lumiere says. "Kind," Mrs. Potts tells me. "Charming," Plumette adds. "And sweet," Cogsworth says lastly.

   "And when she opens the door, give her a dashing deboneir smile," Lumiere smiles. "Come, come. Show me the smile," he tells me. I smile and they all gasp.

   I roll my eyes at their reaction. "Will you join me fo dinner?" I say to her with a nice tone. "Dinner? I am a prisoner here. You took away my only family and my freedom. And you want to have dinner with me," the girl replies. "You are mad," she adds. I huff with anger as I start to get mad.

   "Oh no," I hear Plumutte say, "He is losing it." "Oh dear," Cogsworths says.

    "I knock roughly at the door and shout, "I told you to join my for dinner!" "I don't want to join you for dinner!" she shouts back. "I'll starve to death than eat with you," she says and I shout, "Well, be my guest! Go ahead and starve!"

   I face Lumiere and tell him, "If she doesn't eat with me, then she doesn't eat at all." "Idiots!" I tell them before heading to the west wing.

  I go to my room and look at the rose. I grab the mirror beside it and say, "Show me the girl." The mirror shows me the wavy black haired girl crying in the corner of her room. My heart suddenly feels heavy. I place the mirror on the table. I look at the rose as a petal falls before sighing.

   I head to the top of the castle to cool myself down.