Chapter 21- Mirai

Ignore my mistakes plz....

Jimin Pov

"Then tell him" I said to Jungkook,I know that Jungkook is in love with Taehyung , but what if Taehyung get into a relationship with someone else , the Kookie will again start calling himself unlucky , Jungkook shook his head " No hyung , I would...h-he will-" I interrupt him.

" Believe yourself Jungkook, just go and tell him how much you love him " I said while smiling, Jungkook sighed and again shook his head " Hyung , he still love Nancy , no offense but I think he never loved her...that was just a simple crush and he thinks that he still love Nancy " Well he is right.

" So it's better i shut my mouth , I will confess to him at the right time , it's too soon " He said and smiled I was really surprised " Woh ,Kookie you sound like a 30 years old man " He giggled and I squeezed his cheeks " Okay , take your time...but don't be too late okay ,tell him soon " He nodded, I just want Kookie to be happy ...he suffered a lot his in life and I know that Taehyung is the right man for Kookie .

I also know that Taehyung loves Kookie but just don't realized his feelings for Kookie yet ,that idea still thinks that Nancy is his first love , Taehyung Pabo " Let's go Kookie " He nodded and we went to our next class.

Jungkook Pov

In the evening I went to Tae hyung's company, I was standing in front of the company...I felt like someone is watching me,I turn around but there was no one " Jungkook " I smiled at Namjoon hyung " what are you doing here ?" He asked me with his dimple smile " Just to hang out here , and Tae hyung also invited me " I said while smiling .

" where is Jimin and Y/n ?" He asked me, a little worried , maybe " They dropped me here and went to hospital to meet their boyfriends" he chuckled and ruffled my hairs " Okay, Tae is in the meeting , you can wait in his office ,I will inform Jisoo because Rosé is also in the meeting " I nodded at him.

Namjoon hyung left and I went to Tae hyung's office when I entered into the office a girl was sitting there playing with her doll , who is she ?,she is so cute , I made my way towards her...she looked up at me , I smiled looking at her " Hi " She waved at me slightly , and shyly smiling " can I sit there " I said pointing beside her on the sofa .

She nodded her head , I smiled and sat beside her on the couch " my name is Jungkook " She giggled " Kookie " I smiled at her " what's your name ?" I asked her smiling softly ,but she pouts and shook her head , I frowns " what happened ?" I asked her confusion visible in my voice.

" T-tae Oppa said that don't talk to strangers " I chuckled " that hitler.... don't worry about him , I know him he is my hyung " She giggled " my name is Mirai " we shake our hands " How do you know Taehyung Mirai ?" she smiled " he is my cousin Kookie , Eomma was busy that's why she dropped me here " I ruffled her hairs while smiling .

After an hour Tae hyung came into his office and looked at us " Mirai , Jungkook...what are you both doing?" We turn towards him , Mirai ran towards him and hugged him tightly " I missed you Tae Oppa " he chuckled and picked her up " I missed you too doll , what were you doing with bunny ?" I blushed and looked down " Kookie is my friend now , I was playing with him " She said smiling.

My hyung was about to say something but someone entered into the office , and without knocking the door " Oppa , are you free tonight ? Can we go out on dinner ?" Rosé said, Bissh he is not free , because he will go out with me and Mirai , She noticed Mirai and smiled at her but Maria looked away from her .

" Hi Mirai , how are you ?" Mirai ignored her and came towards me and hugged my leg " oh you are also here ?" She said rolling her eyes " Don't roll your eye at my Kookie ,you monster " Mirai said and pouts ,Tae laughed looking at Rosé's embarrassed face "Oppa ,she is so disrespectful " She said glaring at Mirai who hides behind me scared of Rosé.

" What about you Rosé , I'm your boss and you didn't Knocked the door, So who is disrespectful here , she is 7 years old but you are an adult...you are more disrespectful " I giggled looking at Rosé shocked and embarrassed face " She wasn't wrong tho " I said and Of course Rosé glared at me .

" Now get out miss Rosé " She wide her eyes " But dinner sir " but I interrupt her " He said Out , you are an idiot but you are deaf too " She scoffed at me and went out of the room angrily ,Taehyung turn towards me and Mirai and smiled at is softly " Who want ice cream ?" He asked ,me and Mirai rised our hands smiling widely .

Taehyung Pov

" I'm still angry , how can they don't have banana ice cream " I smiled looking at Jungkook whining " it's okay Kookie , this chocolate ice cream is also good " Mirai said, and giggled , Jungkook was pouting , this cute boy...I ruffled his hairs " it's okay bunny , you can have banana milk if you want " He shook his head blushing .

" i-its okay ,hyung....this ice cream is also good " I smiled at him , I heard Mirai giggling , I turn my head towards him  " What happened Mirai , why are giggling ?" He points and Me " TaeTae is in love " She again start giggling , I turn towards Jungkook who was again blushing , This boy blush a lot , I shook my head " Come on , it's sit there " I said while pointing towards the beanch .

We sat on the beanch Mirai in the centre , While we were eating ice cream , I again saw the same man in the black hoodie...he hide behind a wall , I looked at Jungkook and Mirai they were sharing there ice cream , I messaged Shi Jin and Hyungsik about the man.

" Look at you , you eat so messily Mirai " Jungkook said and wipes the corner of her mouth, I chuckled because he also have ice cream in the corner of his mouth " You are no differences " I wipes his mouth , His eyes met mine , His beautiful brown doe eyes , I never noticed before...there is a scar on his cheek ,thin lips and the mole under his lips. He is so beautiful in every way .

" TaeTae " I came out of my thoughts when I heard Mirai's voice , I looked at Jungkook who was blushing , I just want to kis- I shook my head , what are you thinking Kim Taehyung , I sighed " Yes Mirai " She giggled and points at Jungkook " Kookie  is a tomato " I laughed, and turn towards Jungkook .

" No he is a bunny " I squeezed his cheeks , Jungkook whined , This boy is so cute and innocent , I won't let anyone to hurt him...I turn around and looked at the wall ,the man was not there , I got a notification and smirked....

_______________
Chapter 21

Any thoughts ?

I decided to change the story a little, So I hope you like it .

- I purple you 💜