Special Chapter

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

YOUR ANNOYING AUTHOR IS HERE !!

No one's Pov 

Two Years later....

It's been two years and many things changed...Namjoon and Jin got married same Nayeon and Suho....and Nayeon is 9 months pregnant...only few weeks left before the ( idk...) Hoseok, Y/n and Yoongi and Jimin's wedding is after few week...Jongsuk is still single..waiting for someone in his life.

about Taekook...as Jungkook is working as a photographer in Taehyung's company, and Taehyung is a model too, him and spend their time together a lot...and whenever Taehyung and Jungkook come out of the dressing room...they look(cough) really messy. 

" Tae...wake up " Jungkook who was trying to wake up his husband who was sleeping peacefully while hugging Jungkook waist tightly and his head resting on his chest and a smile visible on his face...Jungkook pouts " That's what you always do and then we get late for work " Jungkook mumbled but  smile a little.

" Wake up Hyung " Jungkook said and peck him on his lips " Let me sleep for a little more " Taehyung mumbled and turn on the other side leaving Jungkook's waist...Jungkook sighed and stood up from the bed...he was wearing Taehyung's shirt, which was reaching his thighs " Hyung last warning wake up " he said again but no replay.

" Fine " Jungkook opened the curtains,the bright light of the sun woke up Taehyung " Now come on " He said to him...Jungkook was about shake him but got startled when Taehyung grabbed his wrist and pulled him making him fall on his chest.

" Hyung " Jungkook playfully slapped his chest...Taehyung chuckled and hugged him tightly " Now you have to stay with me here till I'm satisfied " Taehyung said and closed his eyes " And when will you be satisfied ?" Jungkook asked him and rested his head on Taehyung's chest " Never " Jungkook whined making Taehyung chuckled once again.

" why do you want to go to the office so early...I'm the boss...we can go wherever we want " Taehyung said...Jungkook glared at him which Taehyung didn't saw because his eyes were close " Mister Boss...After 2 weeks Hoseok hyung , Y/n and Yoongi hyung and Jimin's Wedding....we have to go to the shopping after finishing our work " Taehyung finally opened his eyes.

" Oh I remember...it's ready ready then " Taehyung said and sat up on bed and Jungkook in his lap " I love you " Taehyung said peck him on his lips...Jungkook blushed " I love you too " Jungkook mumbled back....it's been two years and Jungkook still blush whenever Taehyung say I live you to him or make love him ( first I wrote Make Kevin to him by mistake.....) .

Taehyung start walking towards the bathroom but stop when he hear Jungkook's voice " Why isn't the alarm working ?" Jungkook said looking at the clock " Actually...I removed the alarm because I wanted spend my time with you in the Morning " Taehyung said while caressing his nape and smiling sheepishly.

Jungkook grabbed the pillow and through towards him which Taehyung grabbed easily " Hah!" Taehyung smirked but next moment another pillow hit his face...Taehyung playfully glared at him "Bunny !" He ran behind Jungkook who squealed and start running away from Taehyung.

After running around the room giggling and laughing, Taehyung picked up the whining Jungkook in bridel style and start walking towards the bathroom " Nooooooo....I don't want to take a shower with you " Jungkook whined but Taehyung chuckled and took him inside the bathroom.

Time skip....

" Hyung look on the left side " Jungkook who was doing a photoshoot with his husband said " Bunny...I'm tried " Taehyung whined like a baby...Few employees were still shocked that the cold Ceo they from 3 years ago changed so much " Last one hyung " Jungkook said and smiled.