Chapter 36- Confession

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

" Omg, bunny take so much time to select on thing " Taehyung  to himself , looking at Jungkook , who was busy looking at a same suit for almost an hour.....Yes they are in a mall, because Jungkook's suit was not perfect in Jin's opinion.

So Jeonsuk told Taehyung to take him to a mall before going to the salon...and it's been an hour and Jungkook isn't leaving his eyes from the one suit " I remember this suit....2 years ago before that kiss incident ...I came at this shop and dreamed of wearing this dress on my wedding with  Taehyung, but now I'm marring someone else " Jungkook though to himself and looked down sadly.

Taehyung frowns because Jungkook's beautiful face suddenly start looking very sad...Taehyung went to him " Hey  are you okay bunny?" Taehyung asked him in a worried tune...Jungkook looked at him , saying nothing...Taehyung tabbed his chin softly " Bunny ?" Jungkook sighed and nodded his head .

" I'm fine....I like that one " Jungkook points at random clothes...Taehyung was more confused because " but it's not a suit Kook...you have to wear a suit for engagement " Taehyung said , and in return Jungkook glared at him " is he serious...he know about my feelings and he is saying wear a suit for engagement... unbelievable " Jungkook mentally mocked Taehyung .

" Is there any rule that we have to wear a suit for engagement and nothing else ? " Jungkook angrily asked Taehyung , making the elder gulped nervously " N-no " He said "Then...I want to wear that " Taehyung nodded and immediately went to the counter.

Magical time skip
Engagement party

The Engagement party was outdoor , because Jungkook liked outdoor places and that was Jongsuk's idea .

( Place is decorated like this )

"Jungkook , finally you are here " Jeonsuk sad " Wow you look amazing " Jin said looking at him, Jungkook smiled at them softly " Where is Taehyung ?" Jeonsuk asked...Jungkook mentally sighed hearing his name .... because Taehyung was acting like a kid all day.

Jungkook signed towards Taehyung , who was leaning against his car, who is in his own world looking at Jungkook " what happened to him ? Why is he smiling at an idiot " Jeonsuk asked chuckling " of course he is happy , because it's my engagement today " Jungkook though and sadly sighed , which Jin noticed.

" Let's go Jungkook , take some rest...then you have to talk to guest " Jin said and wrap his arm around his shoulder softly , Jungkook nodded , and that start walking towards the random room in the place .

" Young man " Taehyung looked at Jeonsuk , who was looking at him with his rised eye brows...Taehyung smiled sheepishly " Uncle , Did Jongsuk said anything to you?" Taehyung suddenly asked him , Making him frown in confusion " Why ? Something wrong ?" He asked him .